Supersneakymax

Hatricmaster - Team Fortress 2

Not saying we can't have fun; I'm saying that this shouldn't require a ban.

Then someone post some proof of this other stuff he is doing... not just some bullshit ban request for building a dispenser.... lolol

I've built towers of teleporters on JB before... it's called "having fun" some of you should try it before TF2 turns into CSS...

Rules are rules. What you're saying is that if there are 4 people on Goldenrod, then they are allowed to building block. If there are 4 players on JB, they can freekill.

It's the same concept. If someone got caught freekilling with less than 4 people, they'd still get punished.

alright boys, allow me to vouch my opinion.

Rules are rules. What you're saying is that if there are 4 people on Goldenrod, then they are allowed to building block. If there are 4 players on JB, they can freekill.

It's the same concept. If someone got caught freekilling with less than 4 people, they'd still get punished.

to begin, you're taking this way outta context, he built a dispenser not freekill nor break any rules to that extent.

i agree with @ohstopityou on this one, if user broke several other rules then by all means, provide the evidence and be done with it.

for this case in particular, i don't think hatric deserves a ban or at the very least a short one, you guys going to take jailbreak seriously with 4 people? and on fucking legojail? topkek

what i'm trying to get across is that you shouldn't take rules as seriously, or at least understand the purpose of rules and why they are instated;

rules are used to keep things fair, not to ruin fun.

and unless @The_Unlit_Torch feels strongly that his 'fairness' has been abolished by hatric's action, no bans should be placed.

and or/if torch does feel that way, i would suggest lightening up friend, :).

to begin, you're taking this way outta context, he built a dispenser not freekill nor break any rules to that extent.

What are you talking about? Someone broke the rules whilst there were 4 people on the server.

Broke the rules.

It is the same concept.

What are you talking about? Someone broke the rules whilst there were 4 people on the server.

Broke the rules.

It is the same concept.

same concept of breaking rules, aye. but different context to what you compared to earlier, which was free killing

you need to understand that there are limits to what the rules can offer, moderators are promoted to admins when they seem to be able to grasp that concept and not follow the rules like a bloody textbook.

there are different circumstances, and in this case applies

• he built a dispenser; does no harm and i don't even understand why this is a rule, we used to allow dispensers and even sentries on wardays, good ol' days. :(
  • on legojail, no one follows rules on this map, let's be real here lol
  • he did this on a freeday, i would understand a bit more if this was a usual day because it provides blues an unfair advantage
  • only 4 players alive, 2 of which are blues

you guys need to relax more and not enforce rules like it's your bloody job, that you have to go to 5 days of the week earning just above minimum wage. :L

my final say on the matter is that, i disagree with banning him permanently or a long period of ban at best, but if you guys do decide to, make it relatively short.

@Rejects @kbraszzz share your opinion on the matter pls :)

same concept of breaking rules, aye. but different context to what you compared to earlier, which was free killing

you need to understand that there are limits to what the rules can offer, moderators are promoted to admins when they seem to be able to grasp that concept and not follow the rules like a bloody textbook.

• he built a dispenser; does no harm and i don't even understand why this is a rule, we used to allow dispensers and even sentries on wardays, good ol' days. :(
  • he did this on a freeday, i would understand a bit more if this was a usual day because it provides blues an unfair advantage

you guys need to relax more and not enforce rules like it's your bloody job, that you have to go to 5 days of the week earning just above minimum wage. :L

my final say on the matter is that, i disagree with banning him permanently or a long period of ban at best, but if you guys do decide to, make it relatively short.

Great, really helping my determination of trying for admin there. Thanks.

You only pick on freekilling when I mentioned about the building blocking too. Regardless if it's not hurting anyone, neither is the ubercharge glitch if they heal someone that's friendly. However, they still get banned for it.

I have had to gag him multiple times for disrespect too. Too many times. Though I do not have proof for this, Hatric is breaking a rule in the first place.

Not to mention that I have nothing better to do than spend my time moderating servers and dealing with lunatics who rage when they're getting market gardened.

If Hatric doesn't get banned, then I will be really shocked. Seriously.

Litterally what I was thinking. I don't think there is need for a ban at all. I only +1 because of habit and personal biased on the guy (had some beef with him before). There is litterally no harm being caused. If he was blocking a door so reds could not get to him, then that could be considered but since he only built it in a room (a harmless dispenser) and did not block doors, no need to ban. If we ban him, then perm robster while we are at it

Plus, building stuff is a slay then kick, you are completely skipping that and saying ban him for something he would only be slayed for. And from the looks of it, it was 1 round, calm down. 1 round won't kill anyone

Plus, building stuff is a slay then kick, you are completely skipping that and saying ban him for something he would only be slayed for. And from the looks of it, it was 1 round, calm down. 1 round won't kill anyone

You literally just mentioned

(had some beef with him before)

I've had problems with him too. It's safe to assume this is true if two moderators agree.

He should know the rules too.

Yea, but hatricmaster is a regular and clearly knows that it's not allowed, I already gave him several warnings..

This is what I meant to do, lol.

Before we go on a massive "fu.ck off" and "disagree" spree, step back and take a look at this:

There are "what's in the box" games that can be played, so he must be able to build. This is not a serious offense. If someone builds on jailbreak, it would require a warning or a slay. And clearly, since he is a regular, we could warn him to not do it again at the risk of a greater punishment.

Also, if there is a problem with the map that allows engineers to build...remove the map? We barely play on legojail as it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for anything that happened in the past, the only thing I see on this ban request is about building a dispenser. If you guys are aware that he is disrespecting people and spamming, why didn't you ban him or bring this up in the past? This is hardly the time to start doing "he said, she said". If you have evidence that shows he is causing problems, you should provide it.

You guys get too overly attached to this stuff and just hold grudges. We don't perma people for breaking tiny rules. If we did that everytime, we wouldn't have a clan-base anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, perma banning him is hardly the way to go. I would be fine with a day ban or week ban if you guys have evidence of his past grievances, but other than that, this ban request is very flimsy.

Before we go on a massive "fu.ck off" and "disagree" spree, step back and take a look at this:

There are "what's in the box" games that can be played, so he must be able to build. This is not a serious offense. If someone builds on jailbreak, it would require a warning or a slay. And clearly, since he is a regular, we could warn him to not do it again at the risk of a greater punishment.

Also, if there is a problem with the map that allows engineers to build...remove the map? We barely play on legojail as it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for anything that happened in the past, the only thing I see on this ban request is about building a dispenser. If you guys are aware that he is disrespecting people and spamming, why didn't you ban him or bring this up in the past? This is hardly the time to start doing "he said, she said". If you have evidence that shows he is causing problems, you should provide it.

You guys get too overly attached to this stuff and just hold grudges. We don't perma people for breaking tiny rules. If we did that everytime, we wouldn't have a clan-base anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, perma banning him is hardly the way to go. I would be fine with a day ban or week ban if you guys have evidence of his past grievances, but other than that, this ban request is very flimsy.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PERMING HIM.

If he's a regular, he should know the rules better than any new kid that comes on the server.

I didn't ban him as he did it multiple times on different occasions, which I gagged him for each times. He needs to learn that he can't do as he pleases and get away with it.

Just because legojail isn't a good map doesn't mean that people can do fuck all on it.