Scootaloo

I'm Leaving For A Bit...

So, I'm going to be taking a bit of a hiatus from the division for a bit. I'm not leaving permanently or anything like that. I can just slowly feel myself being sucked away from TF2 by the sloppy wet lips of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I'm a bit of a MH whore, and since I recently purchased a New 3DS, I have had a hard time doing much of anything else, such as caring for my daughter or tending to my marriage, or showing up for work and teaching my little demons. My wife probably left already. I'm not sure. I also may or may not have a job anymore. Who knows.

So, gimme a few days to get this out of my system and I'll be back. Hate you all. You won't be missed.

Okay so I lied. I didn't leave last night, even though I really should have. I'm actually stepping away now. You guys have fun. Hopefully things cool down a bit in my absence.

hate you too bby doll. jk i'll be here missing you when you get back. widows walk and waiting outside in a storm wearing a white dress looking out to the sea and everything. the whole 9 yards