Vector

Eazy-v - Team Fortress 2

Summer 2013, before vector was admin- 32/32 20 hours a day

Summer 2014, vector is admin 15-25 during the three peak hours daily

Hub/hyrulening of 2014, partly vectors idea, he's still admin. 5-10 players during peak hours.

All time high? Don't lie to yourself mate.

no, hub wasn't my idea, the reason why people left was because of the donator commands came in and people were upset about the abuse that could come about. Also, don't lie? except it's true, the fact we got around 28 people on daily after i became a regular, adding maps and such with other people's suggestions accumulated in the growth, before there were no admins. Also keep in mind, of my time as moderator is still an admin title, it started dying out late into my admin career, so again, you're wrong.

Hub was an xG idea because you tf2 kids didn't understand how much fun it was in CSS, and people complained and complained when nomulous worked very hard on the plugin, throwing a temper-tantrum about abuse and such. Around the time, maymalays got moderator and bonfire got moderator, it WAS at an all time high. Also, Hyrule was African's idea, i'm flattered you think i did all this, but in reality somethings were out of my hands.

28 for three hours a day =/= 32 for 10+ hours a day. It was still less populated after you became staff than it was before. I could name at least ten people on my friends list who went from populating every day, to never coming back because you're an asshole. You, by your nature, drive people away. Calling someone a butthurt autistic kid and making them not want to come back isn't cool for ANY reason, because that butthurt autistic kid is the one paying for the servers by watching the ads you don't have to watch.

28 for three hours a day =/= 32 for 10+ hours a day. It was still less populated after you became staff than it was before. I could name at least ten people on my friends list who went from populating every day, to never coming back because you're an asshole. You, by your nature, drive people away. Calling someone a butthurt autistic kid and making them not want to come back isn't cool for ANY reason, because that butthurt autistic kid is the one paying for the servers by watching the ads you don't have to watch.

that's funny, because all those times i tell you to stop insulting kids for killing you when you're in friendly mode is fine then? you mean to tell me that you and other admins not telling people use the friendly plugin, resulting in people insulting each other left and right and is not a problem? you mean to tell me that i am the only problem in the server? also, you still haven't addressed the whole encouragement thing you guys did. bunch of fucking hypocrites

that's funny, because all those times i tell you to stop insulting kids for killing you when you're in friendly mode is fine then? you mean to tell me that you and other admins not telling people use the friendly plugin, resulting in people insulting each other left and right and is not a problem? you mean to tell me that i am the only problem in the server? also, you still haven't addressed the whole encouragement thing you guys did. bunch of fricking hypocrites

Nobody ever killed me in friendly mode thats the point of friendly mode brah

or what about all the squeakers you guys shit on all the time making kids like smee

Phone dying, vectors an asserino, but a competent asserino

figures you couldn't answer some of the biggest questions.

or what about all the squeakers you guys butt fudge on all the time making kids like speed runner and tails feel like they can't come back and aren't welcomed?*

why can't we edit posts here?

or what about all the squeakers you guys butt fudge on all the time making kids like smee

figures you couldn't answer some of the biggest questions.

I will later but 5% screen dim 2stronk

I believe @ChickenPanda is a meteorologist for predicting this STORMAGEDON...also phone why'd you correct that into all caps....

lol. Saying stuff like "who r u" and "who in the hell is this kid" to someone you don't even know is OBVIOUSLY going to offend him. He cant decipher from text if you are joking are not. I cant believe how most of you here are saying things like "lol imma say what the hell I want and if someone gets offended he can gtfo." Learn to use empathy. I understand how you guys are saying that if he cant handle someone insulting him, he shouldn't be on the internet. I agree with that, but that doesn't mean you can use it as an excuse to PURPOSELY TRASH ON SOMEONE.

Saying stuff like "who r u" and "who in the hell is this kid" to someone you don't even know is OBVIOUSLY GOING TO OFFEND HIM

this is literally the dumbest sentence i read this whole thread.

i can see "who the hell is this kid" But asking someone who are they? and finding it offensive? is the dumbest thing any of you people have said. You guys are bringing it up again and again after the individual left the thread and isn't even responding anymore. You guys are always saying "ugh more xg drama" but you guys keep bringing it up.