Vector

Eazy-v - Team Fortress 2

+1 because I think it might be better to let him deal with the problems he sees than asking for a moderator and then judge how bad they're at dishing out punishments.

He can be the bad cop of xG.

10/10 go right ahead...

it seems like i can't give my opinion without being ridiculed, you guys care more about who is saying what instead of what is being said.

with that being said, I'm requesting my membership removed.

my opinion and vouch remains the same, although I doubt will count because I am no longer a member

my opinion and vouch remains the same, although I doubt will count because I am no longer a member

God, quit being such a baby, your vouch is fine, and the -1 is justified, we were just asking who you were because me personally, i have never seen you before. Just stay in xG and don't leave because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. I'm sure you're a good member but the problem is, i never seen you before. Your -1 is valid don't take what everyone says on the internet so seriously.

it seems like i can't give my opinion without being ridiculed, you guys care more about who is saying what instead of what is being said.

with that being said, I'm requesting my membership removed.

Why are you getting so pissy? Because people don't know who the hell you are? All that was asked of you was your identity. Heaven forbid someone disagrees with you about something, but if that's how you handle a disagreement, tuck tail and run away, maybe you revoking your membership is for the best. You won't get along with many of our members and/or staff if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you.

Your -1 stands. I'm just curious how someone who literally hasn't been member long enough to even remember Vector as an Admin can create such a hostile opinion about him.

God, quit being such a baby, your vouch is fine, and the -1 is justified, we were just asking who you were because me personally, i have never seen you before. Just stay in xG and don't leave because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. I'm sure you're a good member but the problem is, i never seen you before. Your -1 is valid don't take what everyone says on the internet so seriously.

I appreciate the time you've taken to respond, you've gained a bit more of respect but my decision is final, I am still leaving.

the problem is not that people disagree with my opinion but the way they disagree with me, not my opinion. Anyway, to not take the internet seriously is quite simple, you just leave.

Why are you getting so pissy? Because people don't know who the hell you are? All that was asked of you was your identity. Heaven forbid someone disagrees with you about something, but if that's how you handle a disagreement, tuck tail and run away, maybe you revoking your membership is for the best. You won't get along with many of our members and/or staff if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you.

Your -1 stands. I'm just curious how someone who literally hasn't been member long enough to even remember Vector as an Admin can create such a hostile opinion about him.

again, it's not about who I am but what I said, but I've been an active member on the servers when vector was an admin but I guess you guys haven't seen me at all?

I'm going to apologies if anyone felt offended by what I said previously, goodbye. :)

So...if anyone disagrees they get ridiculed and ripped a new one. Welp, I can see where this is going.

I don't think he was trying to be offensive, as he was just giving an opinion on the matter. If a person is a member in xG, they got in because people noticed them. We shouldn't have to disrespect people like this when they give an opinion.

By the way, you guys could have easily searched for Tirisgarde. He is very active on PKMN trade and he is ranked 11, soooo.

Xeno Gamers - Player Information

He got mad because nobody knows who he is. He's only been a member for a month, yet he claims to have been a member when Vector was demoted, which happened in December.

Sorry if it seems like there's "disrespect" happening here, but literally all that has happened is Vector, Hachi, and myself asked who he was, and he got all defensive and pissy because we haven't the foggiest who he is or why he has this opinion about Vector. Then, he wants to revoke his membership because nobody knows who he is?

I just....ugh. I need to take my hiatus more seriously. This shit is too much for me right now.

So...if anyone disagrees they get ridiculed and ripped a new one. Welp, I can see where this is going.

I don't think he was trying to be offensive, as he was just giving an opinion on the matter. If a person is a member in xG, they got in because people noticed them. We shouldn't have to disrespect people like this when they give an opinion.

By the way, you guys could have easily searched for Tirisgarde. He is very active on PKMN trade and he is ranked 11, soooo.

Xeno Gamers - Player Information

That's not the point, the fact he is active isn't what's in question, it's just I have never seem him before. I'm not denying he was active but we play on different servers as i'm usually on TGH

He got mad because nobody knows who he is. He's only been a member for a month, yet he claims to have been a member when Vector was demoted, which happened in December.

Sorry if it seems like there's "disrespect" happening here, but literally all that has happened is Vector, Hachi, and myself asked who he was, and he got all defensive and pissy because we haven't the foggiest who he is or why he has this opinion about Vector. Then, he wants to revoke his membership because nobody knows who he is?

I just....ugh. I need to take my hiatus more seriously. This butt fudge is too much for me right now.

No one stopped to think for a second, "Hmm, maybe he was playing on our servers before he was a member". Just because he wasn't a member, doesn't mean he can't form opinions and then voice them when he becomes one. Not to mention, it's not like Vector hasn't stopped playing on our servers, so he could have easily seen him after the fact of being demoted.

Also, he's revoking his membership because when he tried to voice an opinion he got a "who r u" and "oh, yur a trade fa.g". Like I said in my previous post, you guys could have looked him up. I even linked his game.me profile.

No one stopped to think for a second, "Hmm, maybe he was playing on our servers before he was a member". Just because he wasn't a member, doesn't mean he can't form opinions and then voice them when he becomes one. Not to mention, it's not like Vector hasn't stopped playing on our servers, so he could have easily seen him after the fact of being demoted.

Also, he's revoking his membership because when he tried to voice an opinion he got a "who r u" and "oh, yur a trade fa.g". Like I said in my previous post, you guys could have looked him up. I even linked his game.me profile.

it's disrespectful to ask who he is?

are you fucking 5?

it's disrespectful to ask who he is?

are you fricking 5?

I said it was disrespectful for the "who r u?" and "oh, yur a trade fag". You should actually read my posts.

Could have sworn that ban requests, ban appeals, moderator submissions, and report abuse posts were supposed to be serious. Not all of this bickering.