Vector

Eazy-v - Team Fortress 2

mmm. here we go.

+1. before you call me retarded, we all know our good buddy vector here is a HUGE asshole. not even he can deny it. he hates pretty much everyone. while I do agree with you guys on this, he was a good damn moderator/admin. Vector banned people often (which could be a good or bad thing), and banned people with good reason. He argued that admin = moderator, and moderator is just an admin in training. I will +1 for moderator, and -1 for admin. the "training" part of his moderator could be a change in his attitude. if he wants admin, he will change for it.

we'll see where this goes.

+1 for mod, vector can lay down the law better than 80% of the mods and admins we have right now. i personally don't think he should have admin but that is me.

i have never particularly liked vector's attitudes on the servers and after joining the forums, i can say that he doesn't deserve to be a moderator, let alone an admin.

to elaborate on my statement; on the forums, he gives his opinions without any basics whilst doing it in such a way gives a negative representation of our members and the clan as a whole.

+1 V-Senpai was a good admen. Maybe not the best attitude but he got the job done. But let's think about it, we let Madden-Kun keep his staff after he ha abused a few times... Plus he had a pretty nasty attitude too, sometimes. #SaveVChan #CutforZayn

i have never particularly liked vector's attitudes on the servers and after joining the forums, i can say that he doesn't deserve to be a moderator, let alone an admin.

to elaborate on my statement; on the forums, he gives his opinions without any basics whilst doing it in such a way gives a negative representation of our members and the clan as a whole.

who r u

Maybe you guys should get more active on the servers. Lol.

Maybe you should tell us your ingame name before dicking around for no reason?

i'm pretty sure i'm active on tgh.

Maybe you should tell us your ingame name before beef n' fixining around for no reason?

i'm pretty sure i'm active on tgh.

I'm sorry if you two feel offended, I didn't mean it in such a way, but you guys started it by disregarding the subject of my post instead, trying to target my individuality and importance of my post.

In regards to your post, check my member submission.

You can feel free to check game.me for my activity, as I can ensure you it is one of the highest as of recent. :)

You shouldn't be telling a staff member to get active lol don't be cocky

I'm only giving what I receive. :)

Who in the hell is this kid? Does anyone actually know? AFAIK Tirisgarde has NEVER been on Teamspeak, only has 8 Forum messages, and I personally have NEVER seen him in game. How in the hell is he able to push a -1 on Vector when he hasn't even been a member long enough to remember when Vector was actually an Admin?

Tirisgarde - team fortress 2 | Xeno Gamers

Literally only been a member for a month and a half. Vector was demoted in December.

And for the record, I +1 reinstating him to at least Mod. (Just in case my butt tacos post was unclear.)