Vaporeon

Bring Mgs Arena Back To Trade Gaming History?

trade_abstract_augemented (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

cyberpunk (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) - GAMEBANANA

Here are two more I think should be considered. Abstract was a good map all-around, and one of my personal favorites. Cyberpunk had many complaints about the music spam, but I'm thinking maybe we could get someone acquainted with Source SDK to fix that. Thoughts?

trade_abstract_augemented (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

cyberpunk (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) - GAMEBANANA

Here are two more I think should be considered. Abstract was a good map all-around, and one of my personal favorites. Cyberpunk had many complaints about the music spam, but I'm thinking maybe we could get someone acquainted with Source SDK to fix that. Thoughts?

I love Cyberpunk. However, many people have left because of it @Moosty can explain (I think it was him who had a friend who left the servers because of Cyberpunk).

Abstract was a great map. Add back plserino

Guys, a lot of people are donators now, alot of people have noclip, unless you want to bloody up your headphones with the constant "SENTRY GOIN DOWN UP CUMON GOTTA MOVE THE GEAR UP" then we shouldn't bring back abstract. We shouldn't bring back cyberpunk either, the server proved they aren't responsible enough to handle the power of controlling map wide music, lights in the disco, and lowering the damage in the disco. A kid with epilepsy told me he had to avoid being in certain parts of the map because people would spam and flicker the lights, I tell them to stop in csay, they keep doing it after telling me to fuck off. Kid never came back. I didn't especially like metal gear, but I have no problems with it. Gonna -1 on abstract and cyberpunk though.