Tomahawk

First Use Of Steam Cards?

What did you guys buy first with your money?

If you don't remember what you bought FIRST

I for one... got Farcry.. 1 *Facepalm*

#Itwas90%off

Gmod, followed by CSS (so i would stop getting the blue textures), but decided to play a server or two for a little bit while there just so i can play it for the hell of it. Then i noticed that CSS WAS far more fun and less laggy than gmod. and then i ended up here.

The first pc game I ever got was Left 4 Dead 1. Then as I got into pc games more, I got a bundle with gmod, css, and tf2 in it. I only got the bundle for gmod but my uncle( only like 4 years older than me) said to get the bundle so I was like w.e. I administrated on a Dark RP server for like a year and a half, then they made people have to pay monthly to keep admin, then the clan died. I wanted to try css and the first server I found was xG. Now I've been here for 5 years.

parents played CS and bought CS:S and that was the first game on my steam account (i just took it from them, they dont use it anymore) but the first thing I bought was probably Day of Defeat & DoD Source

My first pc game was portal 2. I previously had the Orange box for quite a while, and then I when I got portal 2 for PS3, it gave me a free download code for the pc version. I knew what steam was, but I probably would have never used it without portal 2. That game practically changed my entire gaming life. I first used a steam card to buy Garry's mod or tf2 weapons from the in game shop I believe. This was like 3 years ago so it's kind of vague

My first pc game was portal 2. I previously had the Orange box for quite a while, and then I when I got portal 2 for PS3, it gave me a free download code for the pc version. I knew what steam was, but I probably would have never used it without portal 2. That game practically changed my entire gaming life. I first used a steam card to buy Garry's mod or tf2 weapons from the in game shop I believe. This was like 3 years ago so it's kind of vague

Update: my first game with a steam card was half life 2 deathMatch. Thanks to @ChickenPanda for reminding me unwillingly