BANGINONATRASHC

Banginonatrashcan - Team Fortress 2

So, you're saying that your dispenser "was in the process of building when he took the screenshot, so you couldn't move it". It looks completely built to me.

Plus, your screenshot doesnt even prove its my building in the first place. So how can I get banned at all?

Now you're just trying to shove the blame onto someone else. Why are you standing over it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like we ban people for this on a daily basis, and it's not like you haven't heard us talking about it in the past. It's clear you are constantly causing problems.

One more thing before I go, it's not like you haven't been banned for this before. Just look:

[attach=full]21151[/attach]

I rest my case.

@BANGINONATRASHCAN I was there when you dispenser blocked Olivia. I warned you and you two got into an argument. You had this coming, sorry dude.

Thanks @Rejects ~

This has nothign to do with TGH because I'm not being banned from TGH. So bringing that up is just showing how desperate you are to be mean to someone else.

Our bans are cloud synced. If you are banned from one server, you are banned from all of our servers. All of the evidence on multiple servers will compound against you.

Okay. I left the clan, but by request by Vector, I'm talking about what happened on TGH.

So basically, me and @BonfireCentipede got about half of the people on Pokemon Trade to migrate to TGH for a while. Then, after about 10 minutes or so, Bangin places a dispenser in front of a portal in Booster Tower. Upon entering the portal, I got stuck inside the building and ended up destroying the evidence in a panic to get out. I then confronted Bangin, he claimed that it was "my fault"and we got into an argument.@Kypari, being a moderator, warned him not to do it again. He clearly didn't listen due to as far as I know, he did it again later.

Vector should have posted chat logs and in there, you can see the "argument".

Okay. I left the clan, but by request by Vector, I'm talking about what happened on TGH.

So basically, me and @BonfireCentipede got about half of the people on Pokemon Trade to migrate to TGH for a while. Then, after about 10 minutes or so, Bangin places a dispenser in front of a portal in Booster Tower. Upon entering the portal, I got stuck inside the building and ended up destroying the evidence in a panic to get out. I then confronted Bangin, he claimed that it was "my fault"and we got into an argument.@Kypari, being a moderator, warned him not to do it again. He clearly didn't listen due to as far as I know, he did it again later.

Vector should have posted chat logs and in there, you can see the "argument".

@BANGINONATRASHCAN Your excuse was "I didn't know it went 2 ways"

Wait, this kid serious? After the MULTIPLE warnings I've personally given for him to cease the bodyblocking, and it ends up getting him banned?

Lol yeah, no way you're being unbanned if you continuously ignored the warnings. I admire your persistence, but sadly it will do nothing for you here.