Muzzle

Chroma Case 2

Tbh

The blue skins look Sssooooooo sexy

The purples are meh except for that ump It looks like it should be a consumer grade

The pinks I'm not to fond but I like the Eco gali

The Reds .... Looks shit

The hyper beast and neon rider looks terrible idk why they are reds I would put them as a pink cause there are much better skins on the workshop that I would love to see in the game

Tbh

The blue skins look Sssooooooo sexy

The purples are meh except for that ump It looks like it should be a consumer grade

The pinks I'm not to fond but I like the Eco gali

The Reds .... Looks butt fudge

The hyper beast and neon rider looks terrible idk why they are reds I would put them as a pink cause there are much better skins on the workshop that I would love to see in the game

Pffft not even the UMP5 literally looks like ass and SHOULDNT even be a purple. Monkey Buisness is decent because of the banana. But damn dude you call out the Neon Rider and Hyper Beast. Let's be honest here no one really uses the MAC-10. But hell it looks Trippy as hell. Hyperbeast is basically all I ever wanted after unboxing a dragon King. I always wanted an M4A1 like that or even an AK47 skin like them. I'll admit when you get pretty much anything under factory new for hyper beast it kinda looks like ass. But damn dude just play a lot of casual and be lucky to find chroma 2 cases and sell that shit.

Pffft not even the UMP5 literally looks like butt and SHOULDNT even be a purple. Monkey Buisness is decent because of the banana. But damn dude you call out the Neon Rider and Hyper Beast. Let's be honest here no one really uses the MAC-10. But hell it looks Trippy as hell. Hyperbeast is basically all I ever wanted after unboxing a dragon King. I always wanted an M4A1 like that or even an AK47 skin like them. I'll admit when you get pretty much anything under factory new for hyper beast it kinda looks like butt. But damn dude just play a lot of casual and be lucky to find chroma 2 cases and sell that butt fudge.

Those were all imo ...

i do want a hyper beast but ill be looking to sell it for better skins (Cyrex, Knight, Guardian) the hyper beast has to much detail and i like the simple and sifi looking skins like the assimov and cyrex

Pffft not even the UMP5 literally looks like butt and SHOULDNT even be a purple.

I said it shouldnt be a purple it should be a consumer grade.... o i forgot u r a silver scrub consumer grade is the loweist tier of skins

o i forgot u r a silver scrub consumer grade is the loweist tier of skins

Bitch I unboxed a Asimov AWP and a Butterfly Knife with atleast 20 cases and you still beg me for them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ get gud

Bitch I unboxed a Asimov AWP and a Butterfly Knife with atleast 20 cases and you still beg me for them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ get gud

m8 i sold my knife and in the process of getting a new one + i dont got a shitty flip knife boreal

i dont got a shitty flip knife boreal

When you say you have a butterfly knife and he calls it a Flip knife. -Just Insane Things

When you say you have a butterfly knife and he calls it a Flip knife. -Just Insane Things

lol idc butter and flips are ugly shits anyway XD butterflys are dropping anyways

lol idc butter and flips are ugly shits anyway XD butterflys are dropping anyways

Butterfly's are sexy af dude they have like one if the best inspect animations in the entire game next to the degeal. You can call my knife shitty but i basically unboxed it