Tekk

Add Ecruteak And Celadon To Pkmn Trade

Add more Pkmn maps to Pkmn Trade?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Add more Pkmn maps to Pkmn Trade?

• Yes please add them
    • No don't

So I was wondering, does anyone else here think that we should add Celadon and Ecruteak (back) to Pkmn Trade? I mean, everyone on the server is always screaming about how they want more maps and this is getting too repetitive. After a long fight with @Kypari telling each other to make the post, I got bored and made this. I've done a couple votes too with a minimum of 18 people voting on the server. Personally, I'd really love to see these maps on here as I feel it would incude population and donations to here. I left the clan, yeah. But I still would love to see this one here and I think many people would agree. Not to mention one of your old members made both of these, yet we don't use them. It makes me fail awful, wouldn't you?

Here is the vote [MEDIA=imgur]X64Om3K[/MEDIA]

Here is Ecruteak: pkmn_ecruteakcity_v4f (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

Here is Celadon: pkmn_celadoncity_v1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) - GAMEBANANA

+1 Ecruteak was a a great map, just as complete as Goldenrod. If Cold actually finished Celadon (I remember there being some problems making it) then definitely add that too.

Didn't KB remove Ekruteak because enough people complained about it? And now people want it back ;-; I wouldn't mind it back, but I'm just saying what I remember.

I never knew why ecruteak was removed in the first place, people seemed to like it, and pokemon still let's you rtv even though it's one map. it should come back.

Rhodo said the maps rotate every 2 hours. I think Thts a little too fast for map rotation . I would say evey 4-5 hours. 2 hours can fly by when having fun.

just had to post this but @ColdEndeavour didn't feel that Celadon was ready for the server, it's in v1 and he had trouble with it and had to stop making it. I'd rather not put something on the servers when the creator was explicitly against it.