p0s3s3dh0b0

P0s3s3dh0b0 - Team Fortress 2

OK, h0b0, you are really immature. That is not a surprise as of late. You know our rules, you used to be a moderator. You enforced emergency rules and all when our servers broke. Ever since you left, you have become a troll on the servers. You went from someone i really liked to someone i wanted to see permed. You fucked up so much in the past 48 hours that it is unbelievable.

You only came on to get a reaction from us. You admitted to trolling by saying you came on to fuck with us. You wanted to piss us off and make us abuse. You think it is funny to troll? It is honestly pathetic of you. You said “We are not doing our jobs.” and “Everyone on the server sucks right now, you are all immature and i am the only one actually playing.” You also disrespected hachi in chat and i gagged you. You did not learn your lesson apparently.

You decided it would be funny to exploit also. You made a mod seriously fuck up a decision. You asked her a question that you even know the god damn answer to, you asked “Can i ammo glitch?” She for some reason said yes. You knew you could not but you decided to do it thinking you would get away with it. I banned you for 1 day and instantly you spammed me with how the ban was bull and unjust. I told you there was a server wide warning to all players that the next person to do it will be banned. And also, for some reason, you mentioned the american legal system. Like i give a shit that you had a god damn trial. I did my fucking job.

You also claim to not have been in a chat or call with whyte at all? Whytes thing was so loud we heard it, you told him not to help us. You also said some bullshit i could not understand. But the fact you lied about not talking to him after is why no one should trust you. You are a lying pitiful snake that deserved more than a day ban. Then saying you were going to DDoS us on another account threw up the red fucking flag. Again, another claim that you said was a lie.

So h0b0, do you really want to keep your claims or now do you want to tell the truth. You need to explain the chat logs that whyte showed. No more bullshit and no more claims of unjust. Multiple witnesses are in our side while you only have yourself. Whyte has brought the most evidence against you. Also -1 not just because you are pathetic but also because you lie.

Also, where is that abuse report that was “Going to bring us down!” :coffee:

SHITSTORM SHITSTORM STORMSTORM

-------------------------------------

Hobo, you were a problem when you left the clan, and you come back a make even bigger problems.

This all started yesterday when @Dethman broadcasted that people who gun glitched were going to be banned. Hobo glitched, got banned. He had to be baby. In your little chat logs you have so nicely provided for me to quote from, you said you were coming back to get Dethman and I in trouble.

1. Whyte: if you wanna unfriend me thats fine
  2. Whyte: but if you try fucking with xG, or me, or my friendship with destruct, then imma fucking let out all your shit
  3. Whyte: because thats not right dude
  4. Whyte: and i dont wanna do that
  5. Whyte: so sure im on their side
  6. p0s3s3dh0b0#mute: im not going to fuck with xG
  7. Whyte: because of your stupid choices
  8. p0s3s3dh0b0#mute: only hachi and deth

You also threatened Whyte. Weather he is in the clan or not, you do NOT threaten our players. You should know that, you were here for awhile.

Seems that he told you all. Yah thats my secret. thanks whyte and i hope to see you in hell.

I didn't want too, and honestly nobody cares, I'm gay and their are trans on xG too, I cared about you man and I tried to fucking be nice, it was in the logs, I didn't have to tell anyone, you can't lie about me man, I'm so sorry about all of this, but your on person, I'd rather lose one then 100, i wish you just didn't lie and start all this shit over a one day ban.

Whatever, I know I'm cut but I can't regret what you did to me, you were never Raven

And I made that promise to him which all of you know, so I did what I did,

Wish it could have ended better.

Nothing wrong with being trans, i am gay and alot of others are bisexual. Dont know why you hate it so much. Also, anyothers to troll will be banned for 1 month

Hey id like to get a ban on whyte on posting things about me. Rhodendron if you would add me id like to show you the evidence and its in this chat.

He did not mock you, they did that is why i banned them

Nothing wrong with being trans, i am gay and alot of others are bisexual. Dont know why you hate it so much. Also, anyothers to troll will be banned for 1 month

+1

Hobo, Silence was in the teamspeak with us when Whyte told us, and being trans isn't something to be ashamed off. What made people (Bach and Iggy) attack you is thae fact Bach is an ass and Iggy is a follower.

Seems that he told you all. Yah thats my secret. thanks whyte and i hope to see you in hell.

If (fairly large if) you actually have evidence against dethman and hachi, that's fine and you should make an abuse report. Otherwise arguing and carrying on like this isn't helping anybody(especially if acting out gets you forum banned so you couldn't make a report if you wanted too). It seems to me like this is equal parts h0b0 wanting to get back at xG (atleast hachi and dethman), and whyte wanting his association with h0b0 and his history in xG to not endanger his place in this clan. It's understandable, but reading the logs it seems like this all stemmed from personal problems between the two of them. I'm going to go with a 0 for now. If we get some more concrete evidence I'll change my position, but I don't really like taking these chat logs as solid evidence, as they were obviously both very emotional at the time, and most likely said some things they didn't really mean. When we get some solid facts, we'll figure out what happened here.

Edit: wow so much happened while I was writing this

Edit 2: wow now I feel like crap I thought the secret h0b0 was talking about was that he was making an abuse report