fucking lightning scares me the fuck out 10 years ago, thunder however is alright, can be annoying at times <3 and he also brushed off my drunken mistakes (sorry)

+1

A : 2/10 pretty inactive lately

M : 6/10

still getting a +1

Welp, 13 vouches as of this post. *14 +1

6 more to go ...

A: 5 (active on forums, inactive on servers)

M: 8 (kinda annoying sometimes lol)

-1 last time I saw him he decided to mock me in IMs when I got improperly perm banned from blue, he then took the chat logs of him mocking me and posting them into my ban protest to troll me and got himself banned from the forums.

He's also not 16+ tho not sure if that applies since the app was made before 5-1-15, tho he's not accepted before 5-1-15.... so I guess that's just up to the higher ups @kbraszzz @Rejects

So unless Silence's sage wisdom goes against me, I am unfortunately going to have to decline your member submission. Your application simply didn't receive the required vouches before the deadline of May 1st, making you too young in order to be accepted in xG. Feel free to post a member submission once you turn 16.

~closed

So unless Silence's sage wisdom goes against me, I am unfortunately going to have to decline your member submission. Your application simply didn't receive the required vouches before the deadline of May 1st, making you too young in order to be accepted in xG. Feel free to post a member submission once you turn 16.

~closed

I was under the impression that if a membership application was put in before the 1st deadline, it was given the entire 30 days like any other application before it was closed. I'm not 100% on that however, so let's ask @Rhododendron what he wants to do.

Pending his answer, this thread may be reopened. I mean, Thunder had 13 +1s in less than a week. Only seems fair to give him the full 30 days like everyone else gets.