Moosty

Highlander 2: Electric Boogaloo

Our next map is cp_steel and @Bach mentioned he may play heavy. Otherwise, we need a ringer.

If you guys are still looking for a substitute until Moosty gets back, try this guy. He's pretty fun to be around and a great Heavy to boot.

Okay so I'm moving to my new apartment on monday next week and Comcast isn't coming to hook up internet until Tuesday so I don't think I'm going to make the match. Just letting you guys know way in advance so you don't have to find a sub last minute. @Kart did a good job last time or you could ring somebody.

@ChickenPanda I guess you're relevant here find sum1 gud

Okay so I'm moving to my new apartment on monday next week and Comcast isn't coming to hook up internet until Tuesday so I don't think I'm going to make the match. Just letting you guys know way in advance so you don't have to find a sub last minute. @Kart did a good job last time or you could ring somebody.

@ChickenPanda I guess you're relevant here find sum1 gud

Thanks for letting me know buddy. I'll surely try to find someone on the roster first.

Our 7th and final match this week is tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 8:30 PM. I had to reschedule it for later in the week with an earlier time per their request. Find any subs you need, and if you need a ringer talk to this guy to let him know (he is their leader): Steam Community :: Error

I asked if they needed a server. They will let me know tomorrow and I will pass it on to you guys.

@StarmiX @Hachi @HaplessIdiot @Moosty @kbraszzz @Waimalu @Gr8_Butt_M8 @BananaShoes @Dethman @lik202 @Insane

Btw, I'm not playing this match because #Verizon666PingPlsno #ButDatDownloadSpeedTho

Steam Community :: Error[/url]

I asked if they needed a server. They will let me know tomorrow and I will pass it on to you guys.

@StarmiX @Hachi @HaplessIdiot @Moosty @kbraszzz @Waimalu @Gr8_Butt_M8 @BananaShoes @Dethman @lik202 @Insane

Btw, I'm not playing this match because #Verizon666PingPlsno #ButDatDownloadSpeedTho

I already told Starmix I can't play. I mssged both KB an YOU saying I probs won't be on for a month. Now everyone knows this way since no one ever wants to read steam mssgs <3