Insane

Which Side Will You Be On ?

WHO WILL U BE  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL U BE

• Sphee master race
    • engys master race

What has this thread turned into.

Seems to me like it turned into a rage war between Insane and Dethman.

• Engineers are a important role in all gamemodes and game types.

6v6. You never play Engi unless you're a Utility and having a helluva time defending the final point.

I'm a bit torn on this topic, because I play both Engi and Spy (but mostly Engi). Anyway, let's compare the two classes:

Engineers are pretty versatile. They have the minigun of a Heavy, rockets of a Soldier, healing of a Medic, and area denial of a Demo. They can also spycheck like a Pyro, block enemy projectiles and Teleport allies to the front lines of battle. Unfortunately for them, Engies have a much smaller weapon pool than Spies and suffer from having only two basic options: either camp it out or go Gunslinger and jump into the fray.

Spies are equally versatile, being able to headshot like a Sniper, pick targets like a Scout, and endure like a Heavy, plus they can reliably kill Engi buildings AND trick their opponents into paranoia. Dudes can turn completely invisible, trickstab for a 1HKO, seamlessly disguise as another player, and even suck the life right out of their opponent. Unlike Engies, Spies have many viable playstyles, and almost every weapon in their arsenal is useful in a variety of situations.

Tl;dr: Spies are epic masters of espionage who can be played many different ways. Engies . . . hit buildings with a wrench. In a first-person shooter.

I am an Engineer. I stand with the Spies. #spiesneverdie #savethespycrabs

Edit: I think I'll get my first ever negative vote from this post. Calling it now.

Edit: I think I killed the thread haha