Insane

Which Side Will You Be On ?

WHO WILL U BE  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL U BE

• Sphee master race
    • engys master race

Why would you even join team spy or engie? If you join those two goons, you're bound to lose.

Join team pyro instead. Pyro is the elitist of all the classes and burns shit to ashes. Your spies and sentries? Burnt to a crisp.

The flames of hell are rising over. Your time is limited. We will burn everyone for we are pyros. Masters of lighting shit on fire and making people mad.

Pyro squad, roll out.

Remember those times you where facestabbed or trickstabbed heavys, medics, snipers, and scouts. When you got stabbed in the face and instantly died and you just wanted to end the other persons life. How about when you thought you killed them but here the dead ringer and end up dead. THAT GOD FORSAKEN DEAD RINGER NEEDS A BAN!

Recall the last time you fell face first in the ground cause of a mini sentry ? and u wanted to choke the engy who put it up? SO do we !

Join the spy army today!

together we will destroy all minis and engys

Recall the last time you fell face first in the ground cause of a mini sentry ? and u wanted to choke the engy who put it up? SO do we !

Join the spy army today!

together we will destroy all minis and engys

Remember that time you where just staring into the battlefield just watching then you got turned to ice? Yeah, we want to hang those basterds too

Remember the time you stood proud with your team to capture the image of brotherhood? Fun times...

[ATTACH=full]21543[/ATTACH]

THOSE ASSHOLES, I TRUSTED THEM, THEY WHERE MY BROTHERs. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM, THEY HAD KIDS THEY JUST WANTED TO GO HOME YOU EVIL DICKPOOPS

THOSE buttHOLES, I TRUSTED THEM, THEY WHERE MY BROTHER. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM, THEY HAD KIDS THEY JUST WANTED TO GO HOME YOU EVIL beef n' fixinPOOPS

Engys confirmed for stupidity! Look at that engys grin LoL !

Hes so gullible would you really want to be paired with him?

Me neither! SO join SPY today !

Once a Spy!

Always a Spy!

Trust in the Spy!

Do you really want to be hit by a dirty greasy wrench? Or be backstabbed by a rusty butter knife? If your answer is no then join the scout team then and beat both chucklenuts's skulls in 'till you hit tonsils. astatic.fjcdn.com_pictures_Bonk_d3cb5f_2441507.jpg.ace5df1afe88ca8a5c8945ba68fbfcef.jpg

All though spies and engies are great classes but I dunno if I can pick a side.

• The spy has a better arresnal of weapons and hats.
  • Engineer has one of the best taunts "Rancho Relaxo"
  • Spy is like the only cool French person
  • The Engineer is a very cute class tbh
  • Spy is a fun class to play
  • So is Engineer
  • Engineer can be annoying
  • So can Spy
  • Engineers are a important role in all gamemodes and game types.
  • Spy is a support class and is not always needed

Either way I'm in the middle. Soldier is better anyway

Engys confirmed for stupidity! Look at that engys grin LoL !

Hes so gullible would you really want to be paired with him?

Me neither! SO join SPY today !

Once a Spy!

Always a Spy!

Trust in the Spy!

I wasn't always a Spy... I quit at some point... most people in xG probably don't even remember me when I mained spy... but still Sphee Race ftw!

I wasn't always a Spy... I quit at some point... most people in xG probably don't even remember me when I mained spy... but still Sphee Race ftw!

once a spy always a spy am i right ? ;)