Ohstopyou

New Rules Required

@Rejects @metalslug53 @Moosty

Our new servers are going to need some rules. I'm figuring you guys are the most qualified to help write them :D.

We need rules for:

• Prophunt
  • The Hidden
  • TF2x10

Let me know your opinions, or if you can think of any over time :]

Agreed. Prophunt is very cut and paste. The general rules that are everywhere else will apply fine to that.

TF2x10 will be just chaos. Best to let that go on and see if there are any plugin issues we need to address. Once again, blanket the general rules on that one.

I have zero experience with Hidden. I guess I'll have to learn that mode and get back to you.

Guys, linking the wiki page to me doesn't do me any good. Unless you can find the plugin, which I don't think it's public, I cannot make the server. I know for a fact that parkour fortress and smash are made by the same guy and they are both private.

Yep, I was right. Not public: Parkour Fortress - AlliedModders

Guys, linking the wiki page to me doesn't do me any good. Unless you can find the plugin, which I don't think it's public, I cannot make the server. I know for a fact that parkour fortress and smash are made by the same guy and they are both private.

Yep, I was right. Not public: Parkour Fortress - AlliedModders

I can ask if we could use it if you want?

for the hidden the "hidden dude" cant suicide at the end of his life

Reason: the server will see that the hidden was not killed by a person so that person will be hidden again