Muzzle

Senior Pranks

Get a photo of principal and other staff and photoshop them on the worst pictures imaginable. Post them throughout the school and in the teachers school mailboxes(if they have them). You could also try to see if you can find a way to get a very big copy of it and either hang it up from the school roof, or hang it up at a flagpole

My graduating class we all walked out after first period one day, then came back that night, covered a big statue called the "Jock rock" with toilet paper, then we all parked four cars deep in the student parking lot so the lanes were blocked and nobody could get in or out. whenever one of us was confronted by the parking attendant the next morning we denied that they were our cars and walked away, the pandemonium lasted for three hours, only two fender benders total.

it was all really childish but we had fun.

aathletics.cratercomets.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_01_jock_rock.jpg.1e50fcfdd62ac06ab7bacd5b32aff7b5.jpg here's a picture of the statue

My school did similar to what Jpie's did. Except we turned 2 hallways into skating rinks with lube or oil (,Maple syrup FUCK YOU SHADOWSPY). Ill ask my friend later cause he knew who spread it but there was so much used, it started spreading to all the classrooms cause ya know people stepped in it, etc. Some people decided to make the most of it and slid to class... Happened in Canada btw #Represent