Just showing this to everyone, this user is on my friends list but i looked at his other names and he also goes by Hakase. I then thought is he really the hakase from teamspeak. I checked his thing and well, he has 2 other accounts. BBhood and Leafeon. If you do not believe me then here

5aa4c259424a7_ScreenShot2015-05-28at11_46_15AM.thumb.png.e4f3d8c01cfa33cbf51e8738665bf7e5.png

Did not want to be that guy but on his older app he listed as 14. Also he has only been on the servers for 1 month, idk how you can +1 with that but whatever.

Just showing this to everyone, this user is on my friends list but i looked at his other names and he also goes by Hakase. I then thought is he really the hakase from teamspeak. I checked his thing and well, he has 2 other accounts. BBhood and Leafon. If you do not believe me then here

[ATTACH]21765[/ATTACH]

Did not want to be that guy but on his older app he listed as 14. Also he has only been on the servers for 1 month, idk how you can +1 with that but whatever.

just gonna tag all the higher ups @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Moosty @metalslug53

just gonna tag all the higher ups @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Moosty @metalslug53

Oof. Yeah, that's quite a no-no in my books. +1 for closing the thread. Multi-accounting isn't really a good thing, especially if the age is not accurate.

No new +1s for membership since Dethman presented his evidence. I'm just going to close this thread on the premises that extra accounts like this aren't needed.

~Closed