Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

♫Joe (USA)♫

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:36725900

Rules Broken:

Harassment

Evidence:

User had started a conversation with me saying that they were being harassed but had left the server. I checked the chat logs and saw this.

ai.gyazo.com_7fcfb807e6fbecf9d33d05060c3d99c7.png.802f186cb555babbd501eb18b929f92a.png

ai.gyazo.com_1d61de2ce97f8dd04cf5cb114276dee3.png.6413d0fd0804256dc28c6ae0075d33ee.png

ai.gyazo.com_ae47d17e4f70725a880f14b18b24ad94.png.f2fc4c7c0ca2b7605eeaf2b4de2b8a47.png

@Ohstopyou @Rejects @metalslug53 @Moosty @kbraszzz

I think somewhere to like 2 weeks to a month would be suffice, IMO. Your call, tho.

+1 for a ban because what he said was pretty horrible, death threats are not OK

waiting for all the other higher ups for their opinion

It was kinda funny when he was trying to tell me a sob story after I had told him he was probs gunna get banned. Joe is straight up annoying and should take a bit of a break from our servers. I think a month would do ( or like I said, 2 weeks ). Shifting more towards a month since this should be a perm.

+1 for perm.

+1 for perm. What happened to a perm for death threats? Wasn't this set in stone a long time ago?

I was thinking this too. People have been perm'd in the past for death threats, why not ban this guy permanently?

+1 had to deal with him a few weeks ago I think Hachi and chicken were there to warn him about him asking staff to ban people for killing him so he was muted by chicken and later on he would mop about us bullying him and other regulars getting bothered by him about who the Internet should be nice to him.

After extensive review with the other higher ups in the TF2 division, the conclusion has been made to permanently ban the user in question for the reason of death threats and harassment.

Let it be known that we still will NOT take these kinds of threats idly. It is a serious offense to threaten someone with death over something as trivial as a video game.

Thread closed.