RinAoi

Unfortunate Absence

I literally quit TF2 a while ago, and removed my tags because the game had became boring to me. I'm leaving xenogamers because I feel like I have no reason to stay here anymore, most of the members who actually knew me probably assume I left a while ago because of inactivity. My experiences here were amazing and I'm sad that I can no longer enjoy playing TF2 with my fellow clan members. Other than that, life has taken a hard toll on me and I see gaming as less pleasurable as each day passes now.

-A list of tags for people who made my days in xenogamers worthwhile and appreciative.

@kbraszzz -I'm not exactly certain what to say here other than you're amazing. I guess you beat me in 100% Orange Juice, congrats! Seriously though, you made life in xenogamers very interesting yet enforced and exciting. This may be cliché at this point, but you are an amzing leader.

@Liekos -A true friend, one who understood when I needed advice during a hard time and gave it willingly; despite how painful it may have been to say or think of.

@Dethman -You recognized other people's problems and tried to help them even when your efforts weren't requested, you were an exemplary friend all around.

@Hachi -You remained the "cool kid on the block" for as long as I can remember, playing jailbreak or anything really was a pleasure, I'm glad I could call you my friend.

@ChickenPanda -You always made me smile when we played together, it was amazing.

@metalslug53 -I don't understand how you manage doing this so well, but when times seemed kind of depressing you always lightened the mood for me.

@XHina_sanX -I wasn't given a very open amount of time to get to know you as well as I wanted to, but you still made xenogamers fun for me.

@Ohstopyou -Your optimism inspired me to heights that I can't describe.

@Flareon -We met in an odd way, not sure what you really thought of me, but you never ceased to make me smile.

@Rejects -You're one of the reasons I wanted to join xenogamers, you influenced me a lot back then and made jailbreak more fun and challenging each time you joined.

@Tekage -I don't even know where to start with you, you influenced me to join xenogamers for the longest time and remained an amazing friend throughout all of my time in xenogamers. Even with your timezone restriction, you always found a way to make TF2 an amazing place to be.

@Kypari -I didn't get to know you as well either, but you were always nice to me and had a positive attitude towards anything I had to say, it disappointing me thoroughly that I couldn't of known you better.

If I didn't tag you and you feel like you should have been tagged, I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience, I likely just forgot due to recent events that have surpassed me.

(I realize the last two tags aren't necessarily members of xenogamers anymore, but they were part of my funnest experiences here.)

Goodbye xenogamers, I had an amazing experience here and I hoped I'm not forgotten easily. Anyone who I currently have added isn't going to be deleted, I'm not planning on quitting steam anytime soon.

;-; The all glorious @RinAoi who owns me at 100% Orange Juice is leaving...

These are dark times in the forums...dark times indeed.

bye Rin ill never forget how you beat me at 100% orange juice with just trap cards, hope you keep me added on steam ;-;

Also i thought of you as a friend that i can cheer up and give some advice here and there, even if you didn't talk the chat we had on steam was enough to cheer both of us up.

Damn, I never thought i would see this. Sucks to see you go rin, you were always a good guy and I have literally only seen you talk good, which is what we needed at times. You were one of the people who was actually cool to talk to on jailbreak and now that you quit tf2, it is actually very lonely. Well, best of luck to you and whatever life brings you.