No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

2 years in and out.

Further Information:

Hi, i'm Juice. I am quite well known on the TF2 Jailbreak servers. I am known to have quite the interesting voice and can get into the role. People like me... I hope.

Well, i've been on this server for a couple years and I've been playing in and out of the jailbreak server. Just about 4-5 months ago I started to become very active in that server and I have made a name for myself.

This server has always been the cure to my boredom due to the delightful personalities of a lot of individuals on that server.

I hope I can become a member of this group and I hope I can expand my reach from just the tf2 servers to all the servers and become an active member in the team speak.

Well, thanks for reading this thing and have a great rest of your day.

Love: Papa Juice.

I wish i was 20, but I'm 19. I realized I cannot edit this and I apologize for making that mistake. People say I sound like i'm in my 20's so I put that, but in actuality I am 19 years of age.

YEEEEE, this guy is pretty amazing, I could recognize that voice anywhere, very active and mature, realizes if he makes a mistake and handles the problem himself before reds start raging, very active on jailbreak 1#. +1

A: 9

M:10