Forest

Game Giveaway Ideas + Prize Enclosed

ai.gyazo.com_4463fc21bfb5170b267eb883a1f5b1a7.png.1ff129a417bf9ba025bf293672ba1fd2.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing as how it's that time of year when Lord Gaben reduces prices on games to near pennies, I figured I would host a Game Giveaway. As many of you have probably guessed from the title of this thread, I'm looking for ideas to determine who gets what. So far I have determined that there will be three prizes:

1. A 20$ game of his/her choice (such wow!)
  2. A 15$ game of his/her choice (very money!)
  3. A 10$ game of his/her choice (much amaze!)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awww.yogateacherpodcasts.com_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2012_10_get_creative2.png.ab1706b806295d69b2117949605e92fc.png ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, with this Game Giveaway (Date TBA) I've also been thinking about how I would make this a monthly (maybe) XenoGamers event. So with that said, I will need some sort of banner or graphic to go along with it (something along the lines of XenoGamers Game Giveaway [much like what I did with the XenoGamers Lottery]). To encourage those of you whom are skilled in either photoshop, paint, or whatever, I will be giving the person who creates the best picture/graphic/gif/whatever a shiny new 5$ game of his/her choice!

Alright, so without further ado lets get started. Post your thoughts on a fun or unique way in which to get people involved!

That depends. Did you come up with a kick-butt banner/graphic? If not, get your lazy butt out of here [attach=full]21978[/attach]

I photoshop shit. Does that count?

Have a CSGO deathmatch sorta thing. It shouldn't be too hard to set up with the help of CSGO higherups. Do 3 games, and whoever places in the top 3 each game(9 total, unless someone places more than once) go to their own game in the end to determine prize winners from that top 3. Just an idea(not that I can participate anyway).

Play a big ass game of Cards Against Humanity. Top 3 get the prizes. :^)

Or you could do a thing where people refer others to our website to promote our servers. Whoever gets most refers, yadda yadda yadda. This would help the clan grow and give the servers funding.

*shrug*

I'd prefer cards ;D

Play a big butt game of Cards Against Humanity. Top 3 get the prizes. :^)

Or you could do a thing where people refer others to our website to promote our servers. Whoever gets most refers, yadda yadda yadda. This would help the clan grow and give the servers funding.

*shrug*

I'd prefer cards ;D

A bit unrelated, but @Tsuchikure , what was that online game we played(when I was still sorta active on TS) other than cards against humanity. You had to get to the end first, and you got spells and time machines and stuff to use, and different paths to take. If you don't know, see if anyone else in your TS channel knows.

just givarone to me, i will win any competition based on skill, or writing creativity. ggnore

Speaking of which, we won't be doing a draw or anything so don't bother suggesting it. Reason being that Chrono seems to be able to rig that shiz too damn well.

Speaking of which, we won't be doing a draw or anything so don't bother suggesting it. Reason being that Chrono seems to be able to rig that shiz too damn well.

we should do a drawing, that you only get entered in if you write a 5 paragraph minimum essay about forest fires, and it has to be an informative essay informing us on

• what they are
  • what are common causes to starting them
  • what goes in to fighting forest fires
  • what are some notable ones
  • what is the backlash that a forest fire can cause (besides de-forestation, mudslides and extenction of different wildlife and insects in some areas because of either death to fire or lack of adequate living space that includes everything they need to survive)
  • what it does to the human population immediately surrounding it, and nearby

we should do a drawing, that you only get entered in if you write a 5 paragraph minimum essay about forest fires, and it has to be an informative essay informing us on

• what they are
  • what are common causes to starting them
  • what goes in to fighting forest fires
  • what are some notable ones
  • what is the backlash that a forest fire can cause (besides de-forestation, mudslides and extenction of different wildlife and insects in some areas because of either death to fire or lack of adequate living space that includes everything they need to survive)
  • what it does to the human population immediately surrounding it, and nearby

@ForestFire

does it have to be a game ?

Are you referring to what the suggestion(s) is/are, or are you referring to the prizes? If you're referring to the prize(s), then no, it doesn't have to be. If you have a PayPal, we can work out something where I could just transfer the money wirelessly and you could then do with it as you please.

Also, bonus points goes to those who can come up with ideas/suggestions that involve actively getting the community to participate in this.