Forest

Game Giveaway Ideas + Prize Enclosed

Or you could do a thing where people refer others to our website to promote our servers. Whoever gets most refers, yadda yadda yadda. This would help the clan grow and give the servers funding.

I feel like this can be easily written on paper, but the execution would be complicated. As much as I'd like to promote referrals and advertisement of XenoGamers, it seems like something that may prove to be difficult. The only thing that comes to mind that would make this easy would be throwing this up on FaceBook (IE. Like this post/comment to be entered into a drawing for yada yada) and then giving me the names of those who entered or whatever.

With that said, I could also do a different prize/raffle where the prize would be a 50$ game and you would have to donate to enter (minimum of 5$). Runner-up prizes could be credits on the site if that's alright with @Rhododendron

I feel like this can be easily written on paper, but the execution would be complicated. As much as I'd like to promote referrals and advertisement of XenoGamers, it seems like something that may prove to be difficult. The only thing that comes to mind that would make this easy would be throwing this up on FaceBook (IE. Like this post/comment to be entered into a drawing for yada yada) and then giving me the names of those who entered or whatever.

With that said, I could also do a different prize/raffle where the prize would be a 50$ game and you would have to donate to enter (minimum of 5$). Runner-up prizes could be credits on the site if that's alright with @Rhododendron

Yep that's fine :)

I also have a copy of every Visceral Cleanup game if that could be used for the prize pool!

Sure thing. Let me know and I'll put it up on Facebook.

f

Is for friends who do stuff together. Like suggest fun ways to give away games.

That said fact aside, how many people are in favour of either:

A. a 50$ game, plus runner-up prizes of credits on the site

or

B. 20$ for first prize, 15$ for second, 10$ for third