Not leaving. Stepping down.

I've seen immense amounts of immaturity in the division lately and it's driving me nuts. I hate having to go on the servers and I hate having to respond to the call admin bot. (Something that our MODERATORS do not do.) I may just quit TF2 in general, which I'm definitely doing when Overwatch comes out.

@Ohstopyou not directed towards you, just speaking in general. I know I'm a part of it a lot, but I'm tired of the autism in this goddamn clan.

@kbraszzz @metalslug53 @Rejects @Moosty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mSn4-szhus

I was about to say, if this was directed towards me, leaving because of a misunderstanding in Teamspeak is a little low. Sorry that you feel this way, I thought we were improving a little (a little).

I respect your decision. Have fun on Overwatch, Heroes, etc.

I was about to say, if this was directed towards me, leaving because of a misunderstanding in Teamspeak is a little low. Sorry that you feel this way, I thought we were improving a little (a little).

I respect your decision. Have fun on Overwatch, Heroes, etc.

@lik202 will be replacing me on the team. Putting him on the roster before I leave.

Damn...It was awesome getting to know you and you were an awesome guy. Sucks to see another staff member stepping down.

Also I was probably part of the problem so I can't say shit about others.

Oh btw @xgHLteam if you couldn't tell I'm not playing on that team again anyhow, I know you guys wanna have fun and all, but comp isn't my place to do what we were doing, I recommend if you guys want to actually start winning games you get more serious, (still keep it fun though) it was just a disaster for me and I don't wanna get any subs anymore. Sorry

P.S. Don't Message Christopher Walken, he doesn't wanna sub for you anymore please leave it at that

Starmix is Medic now or whatever.

for those of you who actually wanna be serious (Ill talk to you about what that means) Then Ill consider based on your skill set, and cooperation on joining me and Bl4cks's (ChickenPanda) team.

No hard feelings Noting against any of you

@StarmiX @Moosty @BananaShoes @Ohstopyou @Whoevertftheengineeris @HaplessIdiot @lik202 @Insane @Gr8_Butt_M8

gl on finishing season, hopefully you take some of this and go to playoffs (you can still make it)