No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active:

2 years

Further Information:

I know most of the admins that play on xG servers, and communicate with them. I add them to my friend's list and talk to them if I need help with somebody on the server that is causing a problem, help in general, or just a friendly chat.

I've been playing on xG servers for approximately 2 years and I feel that I should probably now be a special part of xG since I've been playing for a long time, and respecting the rules that apply to that server.

I've had alot of great, wonderful memories that I have made in the past 2 years. When I had a bad, gloomy day, I would go on Jailbreak and easily get a simle on my face ;), I would gladly make even more memories from the time I first joined an xG server, until the shutdown of xG, but I hope that day never comes!

I would like to thank Hachi, Jpie, Nomulous, Your Average Merc, Egossi, Ohstopyou, Moosty, Bonfire Centipede, Kbraszzle Dazzle, Spork, Bello, and any other previous/current moderator, admin, or division leader for making my current 2 years of xG wonderful, and hopefully the future even better!

FYI, I'm also Turkish so vote for me to get another Turkish member in xG ;D 3 Turkish people in xG! #TurksShallOverrule