Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Sylux

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

No disrespect

Evidence:

I'm no expert, but insulting people by calling them autistic isn't respectful.

[attach=full]22140[/attach]

why don't you just ask rogue skittles to make him stop?

So if a staff member's friend calls someone an autist, everything is fine and dandy!

But when someone on the servers says it? Nope! Not allowed! BAN HIM.

durring this i thought it was just a salty war between 2 people in the server from what i read when i joined so thats y i added the salt content statements and after i said crimson i stoped paying atention to the chat. i didnt think of calling someone autistic was that bad because i hear so often both in game and on team speak

i didnt think of calling someone autistic was that bad because i hear so often both in game and on team speak

My point is proven further. Gonna stop before I get banned again for the truth :^)

The thing is, I wasn't trying to be in a "salt war" and was just trying to play the game. "I'm your mate" was supposed to be funny, not provoking. It seems like this was funny for everybody except for me.

My point is proven further. Gonna stop before I get banned again for the truth :^)

.__________________________________________.

Also as staff you should monitor chat at least once in awhile, not every 4 seconds but if there is a salt war you should be monitoring it closely.

Firstly lmao. Grow some thicker skin kids, you can't provoke players with comments such as 'you suck' constantly and not expect a player to reply. In regards to flareon's comments I see you're still angry that I took healix's side when you got demo'd.

TLDR; amedia.giphy.com_media_BfvDoAuuLE0HC_giphy.gif.4a8ca36317b1507f9bfb6be1f203de0a.gif

lol really? you can't just ignore/mute him? first of all, you didn't show your own chat logs and from what i'm looking at, you aren't any better. You need to provide your own chat logs to show that you took the necessary steps and did not instigate anything but from what i see calling people the ultimate fucking try hard (lmao jesus). I see nothing wrong with what sylux did. and if you wanna call disrespect, i can only see like 2-3 lines where he's actually insulting.

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

why are all the xg eevolutions dumb?