Hype

Mr. Lawyer Sir(262 Day Vacation) - Team Fortress 2

I'm not going to even entertain the thought that this WASN'T provoked, as he was dealing with an individual who was banned for aimbotting, (I was there to witness most of it). However, it doesn't justify the rude comments.

+1 for a warning.

I'm not going to even entertain the thought that this WASN'T provoked, as he was dealing with an individual who was banned for aimbotting, (I was there to witness most of it). However, it doesn't justify the rude comments.

+1 for a warning.

We shouldn't give him a warning, after what people are saying on this thread he has been warned more then once I belive it should be Perma.

All I can see in the screenshots is him calling someone autistic, asbergers, has acne and something about gay and autism being mental disorders.... where's the racism? I'm kinda +/-0 on this unless there's more to it than shown, seems like standard shittalking, maybe a bit over the line but it's no more than other people say, including xG members and some staff... I guess you could warn him or something, not sure where the "perm him" is coming from tho.... :(

All I can see in the screenshots is him calling someone autistic, asbergers, has acne and something about gay and autism being mental disorders.... where's the racism? I'm kinda +/-0 on this unless there's more to it than shown, seems like standard fudgetalking, maybe a bit over the line but it's no more than other people say, including xG members and some staff... I guess you could warn him or something, not sure where the "perm him" is coming from tho.... :(

Does it matter? There was already a ban request on him and @Flareon said that he once had to mute him because of it and just recently while still on the server @Jpie112 just had to gag him. proof: Steam Community :: Screenshot

+1 for a warning.

As Hype stated, he has already had a day ban, so this should be longer.

All I can see in the screenshots is him calling someone autistic, asbergers, has acne and something about gay and autism being mental disorders.... where's the racism? I'm kinda +/-0 on this unless there's more to it than shown, seems like standard fudgetalking, maybe a bit over the line but it's no more than other people say, including xG members and some staff... I guess you could warn him or something, not sure where the "perm him" is coming from tho.... :(

The definition of "to purge" is to get rid of someone from existence, essentially for them to die. He didn't directly say that he was going to kill him nor did he say that he should kill himself, but it's still definitely an extreme form of disrespect.

Steam Community :: Screenshot[/url]

Xeno Gamers I also had to ban him for trolling and disrespect when I was staff. This ban should be a perm - do you really want these people playing on your servers? He is the next Hitler.

He is the next Hitler.

Chillax on that there, slick. He's an internet troll, not someone who's going to bring about genocide.

I was unaware of the previous bans and mutings. OFC it should be higher than a warning, but I haven't seen any evidence of a Perm-worthy punishment. Just because the dude hurt someone's feefees doesn't mean he needs to be instantly permed.

Motioning for a week ban to get the message across that we won't tolerate the disrespect, but I don't feel he's done anything worthy of being perm'd from our servers. If he comes back in a week and continues the abusive behavior, I'll be happy to extend the ban to permanent status.

Chillax on that there, slick. He's an internet troll, not someone who's going to bring about genocide.

I was unaware of the previous bans and mutings. OFC it should be higher than a warning, but I haven't seen any evidence of a Perm-worthy punishment. Just because the dude hurt someone's feefees doesn't mean he needs to be instantly permed.

Motioning for a week ban to get the message across that we won't tolerate the disrespect, but I don't feel he's done anything worthy of being perm'd from our servers. If he comes back in a week and continues the abusive behavior, I'll be happy to extend the ban to permanent status.

I called him the next Hitler because he supports nazis and says that the holocaust is the best thing that ever happened. You can't tell if he's being serious or not, so it's better to assume that he is serious as there is no proof he isn't being serious.

It's not just one person that he offends, but a lot of people on the servers. The players on there could be homosexual, Jewish (etc), or have family members that are instead. He is more toxic than me and that's saying something.

I called him the next Hitler because he supports nazis and says that the holocaust is the best thing that ever happened. You can't tell if he's being serious or not, so it's better to buttume that he is serious as there is no proof he isn't being serious.

It's not just one person that he offends, but a lot of people on the servers. The players on there could be homosexual, Jewish (etc), or have family members that are instead. He is more toxic than me and that's saying something.

do you REALLY, like legitimately think he is 100% serious? do YOU HONESTLY think he supports the murders of over 6 million individuals? the kid is an edgy 14 year old. stop being overly dramatic.

also perm him? jesus christ people, you're handing out perms like candy. The guy has been banned twice for the same reason and if you guys really want to ban him, make his ban a week. but after that if he continues, then go ahead and perm him.