ArminArmout

I Have Something Really Important To Say

i honestly always thought you were a girl armin xD but seriously, congrats on coming out, and im really digging all the support your getting from the rest of the xG community. Great to see that not everyone in xG is a jerk.

Heh, your welcome armin~ (PS: i have not spent enough time on the forums to learn how to reply to comments, so if anyone could let me know how, that would be fantastic)

I uhh... what? You found out in like, February? What exactly do you mean you found out, I must be missing something here. Transgender people don't "Find out" they are a certain gender, they know. From around, say, birth? Kinda like how a girl knows shes a girl and a guy knows hes a guy when they're itty bitty little guys/gals? Anyway, putting your sudden epiphany that you're actually not the gender you thought you were for 99% of your life, whats up with this?

So let me get this right. You come out to people saying things like "Hey guys! I'm a girl! Teehee xDDDDD" then go and say "Oh BTW if you don't go with me 100% on this you're a douchebag." I don't really know how to react to that to be honest. We're forced to do something like this or were now suddenly douchebags? Hua? What?? Whats up with the name calling anyway, feels totally out of place for a post reguarding your "coming out". Anyway, as I was saying about making people who disagree with you douchebags, I don't get why those who dont agree with you magically turning into a girl are being told to uhhh, what was it..

Oh, that's right. Thanks quotes. You know people wont always agree with how you think right? Being down right rude to them is kinda... uhh.. Yeah, you're not better than them. I actually think you're a lot worse. What else is there, oh yeah, wtf is up with everyone saying "Confidence" for? What the frick do you need confidence for? He's literally stating his gender, what the hell do you need confidence for that for? Watch, i'll do it too. Be ready though, this is really hard for me guys. *deep breath* I'm a guy, i'd really appreciate if you'd all call me "he" and only "he". Wow, i'm so brave. There's at least a trillion other things I could touch on but i'll just leave it at this. You're a kunt, dude. kthx!(y)

I have no idea who you are, but did you even read what you just posted? I highly doubt you have ever seen her,she was just asking to be treated like a girl, is that really this hard for you?

I uhh... what? You found out in like, February? What exactly do you mean you found out, I must be missing something here. Transgender people don't "Find out" they are a certain gender, they know. From around, say, birth? Kinda like how a girl knows shes a girl and a guy knows hes a guy when they're itty bitty little guys/gals? Anyway, putting your sudden epiphany that you're actually not the gender you thought you were for 99% of your life, whats up with this?

So let me get this right. You come out to people saying things like "Hey guys! I'm a girl! Teehee xDDDDD" then go and say "Oh BTW if you don't go with me 100% on this you're a douchebag." I don't really know how to react to that to be honest. We're forced to do something like this or were now suddenly douchebags? Hua? What?? Whats up with the name calling anyway, feels totally out of place for a post reguarding your "coming out". Anyway, as I was saying about making people who disagree with you douchebags, I don't get why those who dont agree with you magically turning into a girl are being told to uhhh, what was it..

Oh, that's right. Thanks quotes. You know people wont always agree with how you think right? Being down right rude to them is kinda... uhh.. Yeah, you're not better than them. I actually think you're a lot worse. What else is there, oh yeah, wtf is up with everyone saying "Confidence" for? What the frick do you need confidence for? He's literally stating his gender, what the hell do you need confidence for that for? Watch, i'll do it too. Be ready though, this is really hard for me guys. *deep breath* I'm a guy, i'd really appreciate if you'd all call me "he" and only "he". Wow, i'm so brave. There's at least a trillion other things I could touch on but i'll just leave it at this. You're a kunt, dude. kthx!(y)

Grow some fucking balls instead of making a new account to talk shit... you fucking sock puppet!

So let me get this right. You come out to people saying things like "Hey guys! I'm a girl! Teehee xDDDDD" then go and say "Oh BTW if you don't go with me 100% on this you're a douchebag." I don't really know how to react to that to be honest. We're forced to do something like this or were now suddenly douchebags? Hua? What?? Whats up with the name calling anyway, feels totally out of place for a post reguarding your "coming out". Anyway, as I was saying about making people who disagree with you douchebags

What the fuсk are you talking about? how can you agree or disagree with ANYTHING on the actual thread?

She is not stating opinions, she is just telling us something she felt like doing so.

anyway, nice troll i r8 8/8 and wont toler8 now gtfo kid

I have no idea who you are, but did you even read what you just posted? I highly doubt you have ever seen her,she was just asked to be treated like a girl, is that really this hard for you?

Well Armin actually didn't "just ask to be treated like a girl" I'll have to ask you if you read any of that at all, actually. And by the way, thanks for helping my point! I'll make sure to quote you next time I need a cite for people who have different opinions than the circlejerk. Its an internet forum, this is how they work buddy.

Yall guys a bunch of salty africans. People have opinions and you guys are having fricking aneurysms about it.

My opinion is that you're both dumbfucks... :) Don't have an aneurysm about it.... (y)

What the fuсk are you talking about? how can you agree or disagree with ANYTHING on the actual thread?

She is not stating opinions, she is just telling us something she felt like doing so.

anyway, nice troll i r8 8/8 and wont toler8 now gtfo kid

The fact that he's being a dick by saying "agree with me or you'll be demeaned" I mean that's not really uhh... But I mean you go on man! Be supportive! Let him be a kunt to people all he wants! Btw I r8 your post 2/8, try to be original m8.