ShadowGhost2

There Is A Serious Problem With This Forum

I'm pre-emptively locking this thread to prevent any further replies so I can have time to type out my reply without a shitstorm erupting.

Let's make a couple of things clear, Hidingmaster did not delete your post, I did. The reason I deleted your post was because it did not contribute in any way, shape or form to the thread in general, and was made almost certainly with the intention of making Hidingmaster or anyone else in the thread aggravated. No one deleted your post to cover themselves up. Your first thread was closed for a reason, just because it didn't go the way you wanted doesn't give you the right to post a new one. Make another thread and you will be banned.

First off, nobody hid anything that was done. It was pretty clear that your posts were deleted and bans were issued for those that were trolling/harassing. Do staff abuse their power on the forum? Eh, thats debateable. I've actually yet to see true proof of anyone abusing their power, maybe using it a little more effectively than others, yes, but not abusing. Also, as diabeetus said, he was the one issuing the bans although I would have done the same thing, but he beat me to it.

Like I said in the forum in question, people are allowed to have their opinions; but there is a time and place. I would be pretty ashamed of myself if I went onto a thread like that and starting bashing a life choice. It wasn't the time nor place for it. The fact that you, and others, personally attacked someone based on their life is beyond inappropriate, especially to the point that they were negatively effected emotionally. If you can't see how your actions led to negative results, then please don't hang around here.

We also don't have to follow the rules that you believe should be set upon yourself. Obviously your content in no way was conducive to a respectful environment, nor were banned persons, and thus they were removed. We used our discretion, appropriately in my opinion, to keep these forums as neutral as possible. Just because you believe your opinions were so important doesn't mean we really give a shit. You respect our members and we respect you, its as simple as that.

Now I do have a deal for you. Show us, with clear and undeniable evidence, where the abuse occurred, why exactly this was abuse according to the rules set forth on this page, and why the comments were appropriate and I will take a second look at it. Until then, nothing is changing (bans and removal of posts will remain).

Also, in case you are curious the basic human rights are necessarily outlined word for word, rather there is a level of interpretation and common sense that must be used. Like I said, ain't nobody here shall ever be harassed or made fun of for their own personal lifestyle.

P.S. @Kypari , I saw your post and just wanted to say thanks for the support, it means a lot.