20 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Smash Bros

• Melee
    • Brawl
    • Project M
    • Smash 4

but Diddy Kong's looking pretty badass right now

*was looking pretty badass

Since Diddy Kong's nerf, as an ex Diddy Kong main I couldn't feel the power without the Hoo Hah

*was looking pretty badass

Since Diddy Kong's nerf, as an ex Diddy Kong main I couldn't feel the power without the Hoo Hah

People still say Nerfed Diddy is somewhat "broken", but people have been having their problems with Sheik and Rosalina

#BuffPichusUpAir

Idk man, Pichu had a much different playstyle from Pikachu, which made the low knock back from Uair beneficial to him. Whereas Pikachu was mostly about setting up for a tailspike or some other aerial gimp, Pichu was mostly about juggling into an upsmash. Up-throw --> (Several Uairs and Nairs) --> Upsmash was my bread-and-butter Pichu strat. Unless they give Uair some tailspike properties, I doubt it would help Pichu much to add extra damage and/or knockback.

If you're talking about damage, basically all of Pichu's attacks did like 3-4 damage (so changing one won't make much of a difference). The only exceptions to this were his Up-Smash (better than Pikachu's), his Down-B (also better than Pikachu's), and his Side-B (better than Roy's Neutral-B)

"Using the Wii U Gamepad/Classic Controller/Pro Controller/3DS/Wii Remote [and Nunchuck] is the essential way to play Smash Bros, the Gamecube controller sucks and is old"

translation

"I don't have a Gamecube adapter, and can't find one"

1) Melee

2)Sm4sh

3)64

4)Project M

5)Brawl

Eversince I got into comp smash I always loved melee and play it quite often really fast paced and I don't notice how many inputs I put in until I actually think about it.

Main: Sheik (Inb4 Bashed for liking sheik's fairs)

Secondaries: Doc and Pichu (25th on the tier list game too strong)

Pocket: Young Link

Sm4sh was more of a read and repeat game for me (sorta like a game of chest)

Main: Sheik (surprised?)

Secondaries: Toon Link, Lucina/Marth, Pit/Dark Pit,

Pockets: Palutena, Zelda, Wii Fit trainer.

I was never really too exposed to 64 that much but

Main: Pikachu

Secondary: Link

Project M is kinda garbage imo, I only play it on wednesdays when my school hosts their video game club

Main: Sheik (Again?)

Brawl was utter garbage for me and all the floaty crap, really drove away from a comp scene

Main: Toon Link

I do own Sm4sh for 3DS so if anyone wants to see how garbage I am by all means add me 2793-1888-6182 (I remember my 3ds fc by memory but not my phone number lol)

1) Melee

2)Sm4sh

3)64

4)Project M

5)Brawl

Eversince I got into comp smash I always loved melee and play it quite often really fast paced and I don't notice how many inputs I put in until I actually think about it.

Main: Sheik (Inb4 Bashed for liking sheik's fairs)

Secondaries: Doc and Pichu (25th on the tier list game too strong)

Pocket: Young Link

Sm4sh was more of a read and repeat game for me (sorta like a game of chest)

Main: Sheik (surprised?)

Secondaries: Toon Link, Lucina/Marth, Pit/Dark Pit,

Pockets: Palutena, Zelda, Wii Fit trainer.

I was never really too exposed to 64 that much but

Main: Pikachu

Secondary: Link

Project M is kinda garbage imo, I only play it on wednesdays when my school hosts their video game club

Main: Sheik (Again?)

Brawl was utter garbage for me and all the floaty crap, really drove away from a comp scene

Main: Toon Link

I do own Sm4sh for 3DS so if anyone wants to see how garbage I am by all means add me 2793-1888-6182 (I remember my 3ds fc by memory but not my phone number lol)

you can't have many "secondaries" or "pockets", you can only have one secondary and pocket (though honestly pockets aren't really that needed either). You have to stick with two [or three]

i've already posted my friend code somewhere around here