Smash Bros

Which is the best Smash Bros  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Smash Bros

• Melee
    • Brawl
    • Project M
    • Smash 4

Brawl is an amazing game for fun with your friends, but on a competitive level, it's ridiculously laughable. Sure, it brought in loads of characters, but the fact that you kept tripping and you were so god damn floaty meant that you could never do combos unless you were 10/10 IGN at them. Metaknight was a complete piece of bullshit too, thank god he was nerfed in SSB4, but still not dead #LEOvsMR-R

But come on. Despite how non-competitive brawl was, Subspace Emissary was fuckin sick.

Brawl is an amazing game for fun with your friends, but on a competitive level, it's ridiculously laughable. Sure, it brought in loads of characters, but the fact that you kept tripping and you were so god damn floaty meant that you could never do combos unless you were 10/10 IGN at them. Metaknight was a complete piece of bullfudge too, thank god he was nerfed in SSB4, but still not dead #LEOvsMR-R

But come on. Despite how non-competitive brawl was, Subspace Emissary was frickin sick.

and yet i still find Brawl a better game than Smash 4

Brawl is an amazing game for fun with your friends, but on a competitive level, it's ridiculously laughable. Sure, it brought in loads of characters, but the fact that you kept tripping and you were so god damn floaty meant that you could never do combos unless you were 10/10 IGN at them. Metaknight was a complete piece of bullfudge too, thank god he was nerfed in SSB4, but still not dead #LEOvsMR-R

But come on. Despite how non-competitive brawl was, Subspace Emissary was frickin sick.

Subspace Emissary works in Project M too, you know. =)

There is literally NOTHING Brawl does that you can't do better in Project M. ^-^

Subspace Emissary works in Project M too, you know. =)

There is literally NOTHING Brawl does that you can't do better in Project M. ^-^

I like me some competitive Smash the most, but Project M has no fun stages whatsoever (granted it took them until 3.6 Beta) and Stage Builder

1.SSB4

2. Project M

3. Melee

4. Brawl

5. 64

I like 4 cuz it doesn't have quite the same pandering to scrubs as brawl, but also lacks all the crazy tricks and exploits melee has. It's a good balance for a semi-casual like me.

As for my mains

64: I don't even play this

Melee: Link or like whoever. I never really had a main for this one

Brawl: Toon Link and Ike

Project M: Adult Link

SSB4: Adult Link and Ike

Well, I've only played Melee and SSB on rom, so...

I've also only seen videos of Project M.

1) SSB4

2) Melee

3) Project M

4) SSB

5) Brawl

SSB4 mains: Mr. Game & Watch + Toon Link

Melee mains: Mario and Fox

Project M: n/a

SSB mains: Mario, Kirby

Brawl mains: Mr. Game & Watch, Toon Link, Lucario

I can't play Smash Bros on my 3DS anymore because my internet is a butt, but Wii U still works. I'm rusty because I haven't played the Wii U in weeks and I got a new controller that I have to get used to. I will play smash bros asap though