Moosty

Ads Broken?

I've been getting a lot of complaints about ads. apparently they aren't just showing up at the beginning, like they used to, they are restarting every few minutes and blocking the screen while people are trying to play. people are definitely salty about it and I don't blame them. wondering if this was a change I never knew about or a bug. just letting the people with the server powers know.

@Nomulous @Rhododendron @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Bleed

I've been getting a lot of complaints about ads. apparently they aren't just showing up at the beginning, like they used to, they are restarting every few minutes and blocking the screen while people are trying to play. people are definitely salty about it and I don't blame them. wondering if this was a change I never knew about or a bug. just letting the people with the server powers know.

@Nomulous @Rhododendron @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Bleed

I'm not sure man :( Is there any other information you can supply, such as specific servers?

I'm not sure man :( Is there any other information you can supply, such as specific servers?

I've confirmed it on tgh and pokemon trade. Not sure about others

I've confirmed it on tgh and pokemon trade. Not sure about others

All servers, no joke.

It plays volume like John Cena earrape and it is random. Mostly every 5 minutes which is annoying as fuck.

All servers, no joke.

It plays volume like John Cena earrape and it is random. Mostly every 5 minutes which is annoying as frick.

They are playing every 5 minutes?!

It's set to replay every 60 minutes on most servers with more populated every 120 minutes.

They are playing every 5 minutes?!

It's set to replay every 60 minutes on most servers with more populated every 120 minutes.

It should just play once when you first join the server. Everyone loves the servers but hates how they just get raped by an ad mid-fight.

It should just play once when you first join the server. Everyone loves the servers but hates how they just get raped by an ad mid-fight.

Every hour is good as well but it is broken and earrapes seems every 5 minutes for me. Middle of Saxton hale I was good then next thing you know call of duty expansion ad comes on, gets me killed, rapes my ear, then like 10 minutes later it does it again. It does that on all servers. I don't mind them but they are too damn loud and frequent.