Giraffes

Cross Forum Examination

Er, could you elaborate on what you mean? Are you asking if any of them are "moderator worthy" here at XenoGamers? Or are you asking if they are worthy on that particular Forum. I'm ássuming it is the latter due to the title of this thread, but I'd like to know for the sake of clarity.

Er, could you elaborate on what you mean? Are you asking if any of them are "moderator worthy" here at XenoGamers? Or are you asking if they are worthy on that particular Forum. I'm assuming it is the latter due to the title of this thread, but I'd like to know for the sake of clarity.

This is a different game I play and I want a third party view to see if they would qualify as moderators in honestly any game.

@Matsi @Forest

There is always complaints on the "lack of decision making" when the Developers choose moderators.

I am just curious how you guys would see them if you were a new player etc

This is a different game I play and I want a third party view to see if they would qualify as moderators in honestly any game.

@Matsi @Forest

There is always complaints on the "lack of decision making" when the Developers choose moderators.

I am just curious how you guys would see them if you were a new player etc

Ahh, gotcha. The thing is that we can only base our judgement off of how they are on the forums, which is all fine and dandy if you're asking for opinions on them on forums. Though the way someone is on Forums doesn't reflect their know-how while on the field, so to speak; so I can't really give any input on whether they should be a Moderator ingame.

If that's the case (that is, they're to be forum moderators) I'll take a look and provide my own personal opinion some time this week :coffee: