citizen_

Citizen_ - Team Fortress 2

I skipped this thread so I've probably missed things

Citizen_ is, no offense, toxic on the servers. He BM's a lot of people and holds no kindness in his words. He has had many ban requests on him and complaints in shoutbox about him aimbotting and BM'ing.

However, I am certain this guy doesn't aimbot. He literally is just really good as sniper. I have seen him many times on the servers and spectated him out of suspicion (he changes his name a lot so I can never tell).

Here we have someone who clearly isn't fond of me, but knows I don't aimbot and wouldn't pretend to believe it to get me banned. pure unbiased and refreshing conclusion .

Still not convinced? consider submitting the demo to Valves anti-cheat team.

Here we have someone who clearly isn't fond of me, but knows I don't aimbot and wouldn't pretend to believe it to get me banned. pure unbiased and refreshing conclusion .

Still not convinced? consider submitting the demo to Valves anti-cheat team.

Or ask anyone that actually has competitive experience, pretty easy to tell the difference between hacking and skill, and this isn't hacking. :)

After watching the demo that had been slowed, I was clearly mistaken in thinking there were no combined horizontal/vertical movements. At a slower speed, it is much clearer to see that it isn't tracking like your typical aimbot.

So I apologize to citizen_ for mistaking it for an actual bot. That takes some skill to be mistaken as a bot like that.

I won't, however, condone the attitude and the demeanor. It's not the best and definitely needs to be worked on. So I guess that means I'm sitting at a +1 for unban currently, but something needs to be addressed when it comes to the BM.

We also need to ensure that any time we suspect an aimbot that we collect an ample amount of evidence before issuing a ban. 2-3 kills in the span of 15 minutes probably isn't very adequate, because if a user gets banned for aimbotting and protests the ban when we have little to no evidence, the ban cannot stand.

While the video was indeed questionable, it isn't substantial in my opinion to warrant a permanent ban.

Sorry ohstopyou. I don't necessarily think you were in the wrong. Mistakes were simply made and you were just doing your job. =(