Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Sylux

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:26489939

Rules Broken:

Harrasment

Evidence:

Argument started after Kurama mentioned I am in Canada, which followed with Sylux saying "Fuck canada" and I half-jokingly, half-defensively responded "Well fuck you too" Which I know isn't a very good response to it. but he responded into an argument which came to him saying such things as "You seem like the kind of kid who ate the lego's in kindergarten" and "Go back to sniffing bicycle seats", "Dumb cunt" and ended in him saying "Kill urself". As well as when I stopped talking completely him saying "Almost as dumb as Spiarmf" when referring to another player who was arguing with him after I had stopped talking, he continued to insult and try to pick an argument with me.

5aa4c2aca3cc6_Sylux2.thumb.jpg.811ed64781f1994d9b40a842a0d00257.jpg

Sylux.thumb.jpg.23676e08d3fd14e3e515085e8e5f2a63.jpg

3 day - week ban I'd say. Sylux is known for being a huge prick. He dosent know when to shut up. He loves to insult others and I'm tired of it.

Btw next time something like this happens, use !calladmin and hopefully someone will come.

I don't know if I can vouch on this, I have vouched on bans before but k here we go. I think -1 on a ban, because if she has say "Well, frick you too" she should blame herself for responding to what Sylux said, I mean like she could've left or just stop giving a shit about what Sylux said.

I don't know if I can vouch on this, I have vouched on bans before but k here we go. I think -1 on a ban, because if she has say "Well, frick you too" she should blame herself for responding to what Sylux said, I mean like she could've left or just stop giving a fudge about what Sylux said.

She did. She put herself out of the conversation and that shows maturity. It's the fact the Sylux went on with the rude comments and trying to pick a fight. That's why he deserves a ban.

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @metalslug53 @Moosty @Rejects

I'm not a member anymore, but the whole thing with "saying go kill yourself" or BM'ing another player on the server when they weren't ok with it wasn't ever allowed, it's even worse that Sylux use to be an xG member which looks bad for our community in general.

When the bae gets a ban request. ;_;

Also, A week ban? For a petty argument? This was all in the space of 5mins or so and was really nothing. The way sylux acted was immature yes but a week ban is too much. 1-3 day ban is what i think.

I don't know if I can vouch on this, I have vouched on bans before but k here we go. I think -1 on a ban, because if she has say "Well, frick you too" she should blame herself for responding to what Sylux said, I mean like she could've left or just stop giving a fudge about what Sylux said.

You sound like one of those people that say the rape victim was "asking for it" because they dressed sexily :(