Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active:

1-2 years

Further Information:

eh i feel bored ill join back

and im active on trade server and saxtonhale

Maybe its just me in the morning, I know of you, but that's a really shitty reason to join back, I understand your a cool guy, but "your being bored" is not something you should say on your application, you sound like your saying everyone is inferior and we should be grateful that you've made an appearance and want to come back, I would -1 this but I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, lets see if the fellow xG clan members can entertain you enough for whatever reasons. I'd hope you think of this clan more then just a toy to amuse you for a short while till you leave. But good luck :)

Also sorry if you take my bluntness the wrong way. its just an observation.

-neutral

Your profile still says you're a member... Not sure why. I think it's lazy DMs.

Anyway +1 this is a cool dude I guess and stuff

A: I'm not american so I don't fucking now, I don't play on the same time of day because timezones/10

M: 7/10

Maybe its just me in the morning, I know of you, but that's a really fudgety reason to join back, I understand your a cool guy, but "your being bored" is not something you should say on your application, you sound like your saying everyone is inferior and we should be grateful that you've made an appearance and want to come back, I would -1 this but I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, lets see if the fellow xG clan members can entertain you enough for whatever reasons. I'd hope you think of this clan more then just a toy to amuse you for a short while till you leave. But good luck :)

Also sorry if you take my bluntness the wrong way. its just an observation.

-neutral

Sorry if I didn't state a good of enough reason, The reason is re join xG and have fun playing and chatting on ts

Sorry if I didn't state a good of enough reason, The reason is re join xG and have fun playing and chatting on ts

I don't care if the reason is good enough, its just when its bad enough, and the reason you put was interesting, I know we're not supposed to take these all too seriously, but I'm expressing an opinion I have based on this reason, nobody should care if you've been in xG before, it should be about whats happening in the future and these subs are about asking for vouches from current members/staff, because you truly want to be in xG (again). It may have been taken the wrong way but I mean what I said, and what I said shouldn't upset anyone (with maybe the exception of you if you take it that way) I like xG and I don't like stuff like this. So its whatever, just 'ignore my post' if you want to guys.

I don't care if the reason is good enough, its just when its bad enough, and the reason you put was interesting, I know we're not supposed to take these all too seriously, but I'm expressing an opinion I have based on this reason, nobody should care if you've been in xG before, it should be about whats happening in the future and these subs are about asking for vouches from current members/staff, because you truly want to be in xG (again). It may have been taken the wrong way but I mean what I said, and what I said shouldn't upset anyone (with maybe the exception of you if you take it that way) I like xG and I don't like stuff like this. So its whatever, just 'ignore my post' if you want to guys.

You're right..I mostly play on trade longer than Saxton

;-;

Also due to a thing nomulous never fixed I cant give/remove member

Rejects and i think all DM's perms are glitched for forums so only CL's or Rhodo can take off member tags.

Also, staying neutral. I agree with whyte on the part of seems like you really did not care about getting back in. But i know you are a cool guy and hope the best.

-1 You left cause you were "bored" or some shit idont know. Also I have no idea who the hell you are, and Im hella active on trade servers. Not to mention its just another eevee-lution name. So not like I'd remember anyways. As for TS active? Yeah no. Ive seen you hop on maybe once or twice in the span of a couple weeks. And you dont even say anything.

-1 You left cause you were "bored" or some fudge idont know. Also I have no idea who the hell you are, and Im hella active on trade servers. Not to mention its just another eevee-lution name. So not like I'd remember anyways. As for TS active? Yeah no. Ive seen you hop on maybe once or twice in the span of a couple weeks. And you dont even say anything.

I wasn't bored or anything..I left cause of my computer not working and I had injury on my arm so I was unable to play..for a while and I was inactive so I wasn't really doing anything in clan at moment I decide to leave and returning one day.

I didn't really mean I was bored so Ill just join back to entertain myself than leave again...it may look like it but

I wanted to join clan again and have fun..only reason I don't talk on ts cause of my shitty mic but..there a some user who just use chats..