Floppy

Not The Fastest Goodbye

YOOO This was seriously blown so far out of Porportion like ffs, I understand where certain people are coming from, but this is floppys choice to leave. Saying craaap like oh now I'm only going to be a surf moderator is immature and frickin stupid. I understand we all live floppy but instead of flaming each other on a GOODBYE thread maybe take some action this promo/demo against the people who don't understand the basics of there jobs, this is being handled SOOOO immaturely and TBH I think this should be closed, after all it is a goodbye thread, not a report abuse one.

Not going to say it enough, now I'm saying from my persepctive, Floppy you know I love you, I'm upset your leaving, I'm awaiting your return with open arms and a +1 on your member resubmission, take a break my friend. :) good luck with whatever.

^can we have posts like that instead of "congrats on screwing up guys" and I refuse to go on jailbreak now" ??????

And sorry for this, I just woke up so a little out of it

This whole thread is having an impact way bigger and different from what I could have imagined, I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing, but I hope it only affects the community to a brighter future.

This is a goodbye thread and I want it to remain so, so I'll just fade away for now, peace and love everyone <3

This whole thread is having an impact way bigger and different from what I could have imagined, I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing, but I hope it only affects the community to a brighter future.

lol, not really, tf2 happens to do this crap a lot but doesn't actually do anything because they call bias a whole lot.

but, to the thread..

bye sexy beard guy :c