Giraffes

Remove Herobrine

The thing is Herobrine isn't exactly the most "OP" boss WITHOUT his minions..Pretty sure that's why he has them in the first place. :p

But it's every time he super jumps. You can win with in the first 5 minutes. It would be fine if it was his rage,but you can constantly spawn minions. Not to mention people will suicide to be a minion.

Since minions are kinda his power, instead of straight up removing them, how about changing it to where he only spawns 1-2 per jump? This way to summon the entire dead team he'd have to do 15-20 jumps on a full server. Just an idea

And yes, Demopan has always been able to charge. It has no cooldown either, so using Super Charge with him changes nothing

You must be new here. Herobrine is probably one of the most popular bosses with the kiddies due to mine craft and overall BS. @Bone is right though. If we have more people that actually complain about it (as opposed to just one person), then yes, maybe change some of the spawn rates and stuff. Otherwise leave it as is.

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

Yeah I don't know why this boss would be removed at all, besides the fact that people use they're respective upgrades which is annoying af whenever staff isn't on

I would rather have Herobrine tweaked than outright removed. He's pretty fun for both sides since, if you're dead, you can kill your past-allies. The only problem is that he can spawn too many too frequently, and some of them use perks.

i wish his minions where his super because even with decreasing the spawn he could just keep jumping to get enless minions. Then he would be just a slightly upgraded Christian Brutal Sniper

i play hale like every day and my gosh i see like 9 herobrines in a row... needs deleted

If it is a popular as it is (which it is) why would we delete a boss that 9 people in a row want to play?

HOWEVER I do know a lot of people still play it by their own choosing, is the donators and staff choose their own boss thing not working.

Also I do agree with adding some nerf to it, I like the idea of the upgraded Christian Brutal sniper