Moosty

Psa: The Dms Aren't Lazy, You Guys Are Just Wrong.

I was reading through the member submissions, and noticed that alot of people blamed "Lazy DMs" for people not getting their member tags on the forums.

I got a little message for you guys.

We literally don't have the power to give people the member tags. If we could, it would already be done.

@Hachi and @Egossi don't blame us for not using powers we don't have.

Also @Rhododendron @Nomulous any way to fix this?

When did I ever say you were a lazy DM? All I said earlier is that I didn't need to tag you because you knew the thread was gunna need to be closed.

Do DL's have the power to add tags? If so, there is no excuse for them

We do, or at least most of us do. Probably should have a promote to member button for all higherups and a demote to non member for all higherups. Kinda dumb it is not already a thing. We don't have the demote to non member, only rhodo and nom do. Dont yell at higherups for people still having member tags still, you make a goodbye thread you left so don't say "I am still a member since I have the tag."

Who the frick are we kidding? I'm the laziest DM out there.

I think we need more DMs and staff for the trade servers cause you know... there's so much rulebreaking that goes on there! #promotemore please!

DMs can change users to Member now on the forum.

Wasn't this always the case? Jeez Rhods, what were they Division Managers for if they couldn't even manage their divisions :coffee: