Matsi

Multiple Attacks In France (shootings And Suicide Bombers)

This is why religion is stupid. Wars and deaths over blind faith.

yup.... here's a fun piece of info for you...

More people have been killed in Jesus' name than in Hitler's!

This is why religion is stupid. Wars and deaths over blind faith.

You're practicaly asking to be flamed. Religion isn't bad or stupid, it's the people who take part in the religion. Sure some religions have rules that would be considered terrible now, but this was back when said rules were socially acceptable. It is the same thing with atheism or agnosticism. If a fucking pretentious asshole is agnostic/atheist and says things like, "lul stupid christian idiots im enlighted by KNOWLEDGE" or something dumb like that, they're just as bad as the christian conservatives saying things like, "9/11 WAS BECAUSE OF THE GAYS or GOD HATES FAGS." and the muslims saying things like, "PRAISE ALLAH WOMEN STAY INSIDE OR WE BEAT YOU JEWS SHOULD DIE." I know what I just said was extremely offensive, and im sorry but its true.....

tldr TOLERANCE and not all religion is bad, but most people who take part in religion are.

inb4 someone thinks im religious, im not. this is from a non biased view.

You're practicaly asking to be flamed. Religion isn't bad or stupid, it's the people who take part in the religion. Sure some religions have rules that would be considered terrible now, but this was back when said rules were socially acceptable. It is the same thing with atheism or agnosticism. If a fricking pretentious butthole is agnostic/atheist and says things like, "lul stupid christian idiots im enlighted by KNOWLEDGE" or something dumb like that, they're just as bad as the christian conservatives saying things like, "9/11 WAS BECAUSE OF THE GAYS or gosh HATES friendS." and the muslims saying things like, "PRAISE ALLAH WOMEN STAY INSIDE OR WE BEAT YOU JEWS SHOULD DIE." I know what I just said was extremely offensive, and im sorry but its true.....

tldr TOLERANCE and not all religion is bad, but most people who take part in religion are.

inb4 someone thinks im religious, im not. this is from a non biased view.

I know what you mean, I just think religion has done more harm than good. And I won't say all religion/religious people are bad, certain people take it too far, but others aren't bad about it.

[ATTACH=full]22846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]22847[/ATTACH]

THIS IS GREAT

Lets not get carried away. All that these bombings are going to do is destroy more homes and lives, most of which may very well be innocent. Military force isn't going to solve anything because the whole ISIS organization is formed around a religion. Stifling a religion is near impossible as it's an idea or a belief. It's why terrorism on the scale of guerilla warfare is so effective with a group like ISIS.

I'm sorry to say it, but there's some truth in what shadow said (that said, I'm a religious person myself). There are just far too many radicals that are so set in their ways that they're damaging their own self-proclaimed image more than they're helping anything.