Duke

Takin A Break

Not by choice mind you, my laptop is dead and im using an older one that cant even run css so im be on steam to chat, but for the most part im probly not be i'll still check forums but till i get myself a replacement im more then likly not gonna be on the server @Lithium @Chrono @Snackbar @Bleed If you guys wanna demote for the moment i understand also @Bonk you dont have to tag me in every single post you make

my laptop is dead and im using an older one that cant even run css

Boy, it's a good thing that we no longer have that particular Division am I right? Jk, if it can't even run CS:S it definitely won't run CS:GO. Take it easy m8, but don't sink a stupid amount of money on a new [gaming] laptop since they usually only have a good run of 3-4 years at the most.

MY TIME TO SHOOT UP THE RANKS IS NOW

hope u come back soon buddy I'll make sure NOT to abuse the fact that I'm the only admin ;) ;) ;0

r.i.p in peaces you will be missed

Thanks bb when im back we'll do gay things together

Any estimate on when youll be back? If its not going to be too long I will have you hold your position still

Idk could be a few weeks or 2 to 3 months

Take it easy buddy hope to see you back soon. rather unfortunate this happens around Christmas. Happy holidays dukey :(

Thanks babe and its actually the opposite last time it happened was around christmas i ended up getting a new one before christmas cause this laptop can barly watch streaming anything so

Boy, it's a good thing that we no longer have that particular Division am I right? /QUOTE]

all i want for christmas if forest to take co-leader @Forest @Forest @Forest

MY TIME TO SHOOT UP THE RANKS IS NOW

"YOU CANT SEE ME MY TIME IS NOW" right?