Excavator

Offender's Steam ID:

idk some fagala id

Rules Broken:

Freekill

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Evidence:

evidence as to why Excavator is a cock weesle (A.K.A CT banned.)

His steam id is STEAM_0:0:139371519 i cant watch demo so idk whats going on but @Owl @Lithium @Chrono @Snackbar @Bleed @BleedsBrother @Bonk @orangejuice @Excavator @SyrJirk @SoloMofo @Sojodak @SolairefAstora

to open the demo you have to download it into your Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\ folder and then in game type in console playdemo freekill.dem. it's also worth noting that it's towards the very end of the demo so you should probably FF to there

sorry for the double post but I just watched the demo in a clearer environment and with audio, and though there was a part here and there that I saw you baiting, it wasn't a mass fk-thought it was because when I watched the demo with crowley there was no audio so the circumstances were unclear. I have obviously made a pretty big mistake and with some not very great timing either.. @Snackbar @Lithium if one of you could revoke the ban, that would be great, and now if you'll excuse me im just gonna go fucking feel like trash for that @Excavator , I apologize for the wrongful ban

My bad For Being dumb and bad info. Dont take any blame on Bonk he was going off the word of me and my Skype share since i had shit internet last night and took a long time to upload, and i was making worse than it was which was my bad call. If any punishment is to come take it out on me.

pro tip, just because you see a ban request and you feel as a staff member that the player should be banned because of any evidence, don't do it in game just because you have the ability to. Ban requests are to be handled by the Division's managers and leaders so as to avoid any hasty bans without 100% context and to keep it all running smoothly. @Bonk