No

Previously a Member in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

1-2 years

Further Information:

I know that I'm under the age limit, but I have been playing on your servers for like 1-2 years, I know the rules, I have over 700 hours of just your servers, and I'm friends with a lot of xG members. I would like to thank you for making such great servers and thank you in advance for if I get in!

Oh man, what to say on this one...

Beefalo has been active for quite a long time, and is actually one of the younger peeps that frequent our servers that I've actually friended. I know we dropped our bar to 13, which Beef doesn't quite make it to yet, but if I understand it correctly, Beef is gonna be 13 soon.

I'll have to consult with the other TF2 heads, but I think I'm ready to call him a member. @Ohstopyou @Moosty @Rejects , any issues with letting Beef become a member? If they have no issues with it, you can consider this vouch the one needed from a higher up.

+1

A: 9

M: 10

Super chill kid, and super mature for his age. I've never heard a single ill-word muttered against Beef ever. #GiveBeefMembs

Edited by Scootaloo (see edit history)

+1

Niceeeeeeeee xxxxddddd

10/10 would have bae become xenogamer

fixing vouch,

Dead for the last 6 months, but now active as heck, more mature than half the people on jailbreak, everyone likes him.

Active: 8/10

Mature: 9.5/10

Holy shit I remember you. One of the few kids I don't want to instantly murder @Tomahawk ;)

+1 Dedicated and despite being young, we've never had an issue with him.

M: 7/10

A: 6?/10 (Tbh I haven't been on much so..)

Good luck getting in :)