gryfons

Special Events For Holidays.

I think that we should add special event days for holidays. Like maybe for easter add like easter egg type things to the map and have like easter egg hunts. I think that this would be fun and something new.

Not too sure how easy it would be to code or implement anything like this, but it would all depend on whether it's possible and whether the Higher-Ups want to actively do it. I'm sure it wouldn't be a picnic; which is why the next best option would just be to implement Holiday specific maps for a certain duration or to set up an extra Server every now and then, as was the case with our Christmas Server.

It's a nice thought though!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Holiday-related event days are an interesting idea, but it's not likely to happen any time soon, both me and Bleed have been working on other projects recently. Like forest mentioned though, we have had other holiday related stuff in the past such as the XMas server and various forum events.

That being said, what other ideas did you have other than easter egg hunts? I'd be interested in hearing any ideas for other holidays, that might be a bit simpler to actually implement.

Holiday-related event days are an interesting idea, but it's not likely to happen any time soon, both me and Bleed have been working on other projects recently. Like forest mentioned though, we have had other holiday related stuff in the past such as the XMas server and various forum events.

That being said, what other ideas did you have other than easter egg hunts? I'd be interested in hearing any ideas for other holidays, that might be a bit simpler to actually implement.

what are you, some kind of casual?

Get me an egg model and I'll do it.

Thats the spirit bleed! Other ideas are like on halloween we could give each t a random candy bar and different bars did different things(its like a free !rtd). Or like on the 4th of july or new year's eve we could make certain guns(like awp or deagle) shoot fireworks. They are just ideas. I think it might be a fun twist.