In-Game Name:

[xG:M] TheSupremePatriot

Steam ID:

Position:

Social Media

Time Active:

Active

Information:

I would like to become a Social Media Manager because I would like to help make the social media for this clan more active and provide more information for those who may be interested or who would like to get access to announcements via Facebook, twitter, etc.

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

What do you think @ChickenPanda

My main concern at the moment is that there literally is not that much that goes on in the clan to announce on the social medias. I barely have enough to put on there just by myself. If we have 2 social media managers, we'll be forced to become extremely creative to find stuff to post. If the clan does more giveaways/events and more stuff like that, I think having two would be fine. However, with the amount of *nothing* we do right now, I'd basically post nothing with another person there.

If we could do more events and giveaways, we'd have more shit to post.

Ok, so I mean I saw this before when it was originally created and I didn't think anything of it after @ChickenPanda put such a clear answer. I mean now that I see my bae hiding and rhodo putting their "more merrier" stuff (which I don't find to be a bad saying) I feel for this particular division since not that much news is needed to be posted, there is no reason for more then one person to be doing it and if there was, I'm positive Chicken would ask for people to put their names out for candidates for his partner in social media.

I guess you might be dancing with how you can add more stuff to post, like random crap and things, I get it, but pretty sure we get enough quality memes in teamspeak. @bachschannel Plus, I mean we should leave the social media clear and concise to the stuff that actually matters in xG (With the occasional guess the member)

Also as a final thought, didn't you like, JUST get member? and JUST get mod in tf2? Maybe we can stop with the JUST and make it later? I feel you on the whole "help the clan" in as many ways as possible, but maybe work on what you're already dealing with until you want more shit to do.

With a final parting note. Personally, I also think you're not very mature, so as this is a submission I give you a -1. Nothing necessarily against who you are and who you want to be as a person, but the image you withhold currently is a younger one, as much as I love people who laugh, when it comes down to the work, you need to be serious, and I currently wouldn't trust myself in believing you do have that serious side necessary to do this kind of thing.

I hope you however continue to enjoy yourself! :)

Tl:Dr No.