Majestic_Narwha

Mass Freekill Ban Request

basically this guy refused to read the motd and started mass freekilling and giving in cell orders like restricting jumping in cells and making the Ts freeze in their cells and then shooting them for no fucking reason.

Er, I don't suppose you have any incriminating evidence of any sort to back this up? Or at the very least, a Steam ID to work with?

Without the aforementioned content, this will be closed quicker than a newly submitted Member Submission by Towelie. Might even be closed sooner than that since it isn't in the Ban Request section as well.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Without the aforementioned content, this will be closed quicker than a newly submitted Member Submission by Towelie. Might even be closed sooner than that since it isn't in the Ban Request section as well.

Wish I was around.. :(

But yeah, uh.. names? proof? ANYTHING?

There were like 3 people massing when i got on with ohdean and orangejuice so they're banned unless he's talking about some other person that happened when I all left. I'm not sure what time it was when I left. Orangejuice did ban a guy called GremlinLord could've that been the guy?

How to make a Ban Request READ THIS!!!

darkwolf proves himself to be useful. amazing!

@Chrono @Lithium @Bleed @other dl @Forest

If only. Well, at least half useful. The section that refers to the applications URL is all but outdated since the recent removal of forms.

EDIT: Or not, that URL still works perfectly fine, meaning that page still exists but just isn't shown.. Thanks Rhods

Edited by Forest (see edit history)