Hamsterman23456

New Special Day Request

I have a new idea for a !days day. It will be called a "Rule Removal Day" or something along those lines. This special day will allow you to remove 1 rule for that round and only that round that the "Rule Removal Day" is in effect. This Rule can only be to benefit of the T's and the Warden can not choose to remove a rule that would benefit the CT. If added no rules that would benefit CT being removed for a round would be able to go into effect, but you could mabye make an exception for "No Tarp Before 7:00" or any other rule that would enhance the game for the CTs instead of making the game into a freekilling massacre. This day could possibly have it's own menu for choosing which rule to be removed and you would have a selection of removing: Knifing CTs is KOS, No Custom LR, No Tarp Before 7:00, and any other rule that may seem fit. This day may also have the ability to create a special day that may not be listed in the rules like a "Jumping Bean Day" or a "Jumping Bean Freeday" where you must be jumping at all times or anything along those lines. This is just an idea, you don't have to add this but I would greatly appreciate it ;)

Looks good on paper, though it does seem like a shit-storm ready to happen; that is, it could result in a lot of freekilling due to misunderstandings or contradictions with other rules that are set in place. It also looks like it would be a complete nightmare for Staff to moderate, especially since it involves the removal of a rule.

Though this may just be because the examples you gave don't [personally] seem very 'fun' or because it's difficult to understand the gist of what you're suggesting with this. Could you perhaps reword it or elaborate in a more comprehensive way (though I'm fairly certain it's merely just 'removing a rule' from a specific MotD game)?

@Forest It's basically a remove a rule day but you may only choose from a certain list of rules to remove. You may only remove 1 rule for that round, and No Freekilling would not be on the list of rules that you could remove because it would benefit the CTs. The rules that would be of selection would be of benefit of the Ts and very few rules that would be of CTs if removed.

@Forest It's basically a remove a rule day but you may only choose from a certain list of rules to remove. You may only remove 1 rule for that round, and No Freekilling would not be on the list of rules that you could remove because it would benefit the CTs. The rules that would be of selection would be of benefit of the Ts and very few rules that would be of CTs if removed.

Alright, that's what I thought you meant. Thanks!

Though I have to agree with Duke for the whole general concept. It's certainly interesting, but I'm not sure it would be beneficial enough to have to give Staff the extra work of co-ordination with the whole thing. It just looks like there could be too many mishaps, lack of communication and someone may end up being CT banned or slain by mistake.

If you're really eager to see something like this introduced, I'd suggest giving it some polish and presenting a concise and clear example; that is, write out what the "day" would look like in the MotD (IE. "[insert name of day] - [explanation]") and then discuss what rules would be allowed to be 'broken' and what rules wouldn't be allowed. It'll have to be a deep explanation though as I imagine it'll take a lot to sway the Staff towards including this sort of day in the MotD Rules. Also, comprehension is key as it will make things much easier to understand and follow.

Alright, that's what I thought you meant. Thanks!

Though I have to agree with Duke for the whole general concept. It's certainly interesting, but I'm not sure it would be beneficial enough to have to give Staff the extra work of co-ordination with the whole thing. It just looks like there could be too many mishaps, lack of communication and someone may end up being CT banned or slain by mistake.

If you're really eager to see something like this introduced, I'd suggest giving it some polish and presenting a concise and clear example; that is, write out what the "day" would look like in the MotD (IE. "[insert name of day] - [explanation]") and then discuss what rules would be allowed to be 'broken' and what rules wouldn't be allowed. It'll have to be a deep explanation though as I imagine it'll take a lot to sway the Staff towards including this sort of day in the MotD Rules. Also, comprehension is key as it will make things much easier to understand and follow.

Yes, this would be harder to moderate but within the LR there would be a menu of specific rule choices and no custom rule choices would be allowed. It would be like the LR menu like when you hit 1 for Knife fight you get options like Meep Meep, 3rd Person, and Vintage you would have a menu of rules that you could choose a rule from the remove.