Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Hamsterman

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:66439082

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I admit that I was hacking, my friend Pressured me into going on to the surf server on TF2 while having hacks. I don't like to lie but I don't like being banned either, if you could find mabye a little bit of a reason to unban me from just the Counter Strike JB server then i'd promise to never hack again on a XenoGamers server. That's the last time I listen to my Russian friends

Hampster is my personal friend, and dont think he deserves a ban on CS:GO, he always plays fair and maturly on JB. I wwould really like to see him unbanned on CSGO, as he has done nothing wrong on there

Clarification: Today Hamsterman joined with his alt account and hacked on our TF2 surf servers.

He was banned and since the name "HamstermanAlt" was ringing a bell I banned his IP. Here we go.

-1 for unban, as he was hacking.

However, CS GO is not my division

Well, the rules clearly state that we do not tolerate hacking by any means.

No matter what the reason was for you hacking, you did hack and that's that, next time think twice before going on a server that's strictly against hacks with hacks on.

If you are willing to show dedication to get unbanned or to show any kind of support to the community I'd say you would receive a chance to get unbanned in the future (probably would take at least a month or two).