KTM Racing

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:108369288

Rules Broken:

Freekilling, more?

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Evidence:

No passing death trivia?(Did this twice i think) Warday in a place with one entrance, for pool race, he said first winner in each column. Might have missed some stuff or made a mistake, quickly rewatched this at 4X speed and slowed it down just at the parts i remember.

he is a smartass too, once oden was purposing giving warden to a certain guy on ct to see if he had a mic (why not a mic check iduno) he name was like f1-egye something iduno then ktm would change his name and be like oh i am f1 is it really impersonating? cause it's only part of his name so i wouldn't say yes. Ban for being a smartass? shouldn't do that cause the amount of smartasses is fun but those people are on T side not like KTM changing his name to take warden so like eh :\ watch the demo this is just my thing C: of one of the instances

pussh died on me Untitled.png :: Free File Hosting - File Dropper: File Host for Mp3, Videos, Music, Documents. so you can see taht one of his aliases is "ok but u muted me for a gay reason" now what reason was it? we won't know but few aliases up you can see the f1 name i was talking about above here is the actual f1 i was talking about Steam Community :: f1gyree f1gyree so yea there's that

he name was like f1-egye something iduno then ktm would change his name and be like oh i am f1 is it really impersonating? cause it's only part of his name so i wouldn't say yes.

Two names can't be similar enough to not be able to give an order to one of the specific people. Same thing goes for "All Ts" and all that.

By the way I won't be able to download any demo files, use teamspeak, or play any online game until I'm back at home (Roughly 5 weeks.) I won't be on steam often, so the best way to contact me is on the forums.