ManlyDuck

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:48974587

Rules Broken:

Disrespect

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

He's been a problem for a long time and the fact he hasn't been banned recently after having 5 bans from 3 different admins.

He recently has been posting on forums and apparently had an argument with @Bach, i didn't see it but he can give the load down.

Here's all the shit that has happened recently. I've also been told he was on his last warning by @kbraszzz.

apuu.sh_orZrr_72c5a9de67.thumb.png.aec1deeee333e16de2693eb4ed9aae6c.png

apuu.sh_orZAY_a7096abf1d.thumb.png.8479abf24814b0cac85df5e5ff9dcc1e.png

apuu.sh_orZZq_a096976df9.thumb.png.4b66708fab7b52a7265759ddf7b15d4e.png

(Taunting)

apuu.sh_os02x_725ba8ef07.thumb.png.d9f871f4948b4d47c547624c60a48f31.png

apuu.sh_os01e_6dd0785d15.thumb.png.036833c764e668a11fb3c258c9b42922.png

Also whenever he and i are on he trys to instigate shit with me. trying to get my attention, i just ignore him now.

@ManlyDuck @Rejects @BelloWaldi @Scootaloo

Toxicity like this is NEVER condoned in our servers. This user has a high track record of being extremely offensive and abrasive to regulars, members, and staff alike. I'll wait to see what the other CLs/DLs/DMs think, but I'm completely up for a perm considering this user has been banned five times for the same reasons. If it's true that he's on final warning by Kbraszzz, even more reason to do so.

+1 from me.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

#yas #slayme #basedCLs

+1

Been a problem for a, sigh, long time. He should have been permed by now but ban order was messed up xD

He's has multiple warnings and stops when told, just to come back the next day to do it again lol.

Also, please be respectful, (telling myself that too), just give your input and give manly a chance to explain himself/give his side of the story. I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't become a shit storm, you guys have greatly improved on this and it makes me proud especially with the matsi thread (on both sides). Manly deserves to have his case reviewed and give his own input before any action is taken.

Oompfh, Haven't we talked about this stuff like way back when i was staff? hoped you'd learn to be an overall better person by now. I want to hear what you have to say but as it stands currently I +1 try to take these mistakes from xg and learn not to do them again on another clan/community :)

First off, I'll start by saying most of the stuff on the forum's satire, none of it is in intention of making any hate, nor flame any war or something in that fashion.

Secondly, my actions on the server are so out of context, you see I always get shit for playing the game, and quite frankly I do not sit there and just read all the people hating for me playing, and when I say "get rekt" and "ezpz" I am pretty sure that isn't disrespect, for most of the other stuff, It's usually because I get told that I am either not good, or that I am a hacker, either way I never start things out of the blue, and yet again I state this one more time, most of the stuff is satire and out of context in the chat, in-game chat.

Secondly, my actions on the server are so out of context, you see I always get fudge for playing the game, and quite frankly I do not sit there and just read all the people hating for me playing, and when I say "get rekt" and "ezpz" I am pretty sure that isn't disrespect, for most of the other stuff, It's usually because I get told that I am either not good, or that I am a hacker, either way I never start things out of the blue, and yet again I state this one more time, most of the stuff is satire and out of context in the chat, in-game chat.

I mean, you actually did that a lot for no reason. If chat logs go back far enough I can get some text. (However I'm on my phone and would rather not do that on mobile)

And in situations like that, ignore it. You're a big boy. You don't have to stoop to an immature level, saying "get rekt" because you think you're good at the game lol

First off, I'll start by saying most of the stuff on the forum's satire, none of it is in intention of making any hate, nor flame any war or something in that fashion.

So basically suicide and calling people "faggot" is funny to you. I don't find this to be a good argument in the slightest, considering what was said.

Well, i mean many people don't really know you and at times inappropriate for some threads, many people see that you got banned for disrespect and assume you are serious. Your intentions may be just joking but you need to recognize that not everyone sees it like that.

Secondly, my actions on the server are so out of context, you see I always get fudge for playing the game

I get this shit too, but at the same time you just gotta ignore them or call an admin. There's no point in responding back if they are just gonna act like man children, everyone here including my self had to deal with that shit and we all need to get better with it, but your remarks are pretty mad and can go over board. if you see someone calling you shit just get an admin or record and make a thread. I do agree that people need to calm down especially on trade servers.

when I say "get rekt" and "ezpz" I am pretty sure that isn't disrespect

Not but you're instigating. You think people aren't going to get upset when you bring the bantz over and over and over again? That gets incredibly tiresome.

It's usually because I get told that I am either not good, or that I am a hacker, either way I never start things out of the blue, and yet again I state this one more time, most of the stuff is satire and out of context in the chat, in-game chat.

but you try to bait people into fucking with you, myself included. Plus with all the chances you're given, it's hard to think your serious.

Well, i mean many people don't really know you and at times inappropriate for some threads, many people see that you got banned for disrespect and assume you are serious. Your intentions may be just joking but you need to recognize that not everyone sees it like that.

Well you remember that Matsi incident don't you, even though I've got more warnings before, but I haven't been too serious about what I say on the forums, I don't attack, or do I try to, I try to be cynical and my way is too offensive and I know that, but nothing I said was in bad intentions, and when Bach commented about my avatar, I didn't steal it, because firstly it isn't his, it's a picture not made by him, and secondly I was defending myself from what he said, I retaliated when it was over.

I get this fudge too, but at the same time you just gotta ignore them or call an admin. There's no point in responding back if they are just gonna act like man children, everyone here including my self had to deal with that fudge and we all need to get better with it, but your remarks are pretty mad and can go over board. if you see someone calling you fudge just get an admin or record and make a thread. I do agree that people need to calm down especially on trade servers.

I am not usually the type of person to call an admin, and if I do it's usually turned against me so I prefer not to, I try to avoid that nonsense but there's a percentage a human can take, a sensible person would do something about it and my reaction is fighting back in the way they attack, there's a rule that says treat people the way they want to be treated, I do just that when they treat me in a certain matter, I'm not the type of person to have a long-tempered finger tip that doesn't burst flying over the keys attacking like the keyboard warrior people claim I am.

Not but you're instigating. You think people aren't going to get upset when you bring the bantz over and over and over again? That gets incredibly tiresome.

I never start things, why do people start things they don't want to finish it's not my fault they want to prove themselves superior than me, and think I'm gonna watch someone "diss" me on the internet, it's ridiculously stupid that I would stand for them doing that, I don't get upset when they say something offensive to me, but I can use that statement against the people too, most of my binds are quotes of people sending hate, there's more but I don't have enough space on my keyboard, and even then I don't complain I use it as a joke, as how I get hate by just playing the game, nothing more nothing less, if I wear hats I'm a show off, if I don't I'm a troller, what is it then?

but you try to bait people into fricking with you, myself included. Plus with all the chances you're given, it's hard to think your serious.

How do I "bait" them? by killing them? in the game? while I say "use the !friendly mode" like any other logical person would do or even a staff member would, I still get hate, is that baiting? if I wear a gibus, or don't wear a hat is that baiting? and the chances you mean the times I got banned before? most of the reasons were stupid, and I don't bother making a post against it as most the people I got banned by are now friends with me, Bello Waldi and Kypari, rest in peace Kypari.

I retaliated

You know, retaliation has gotten a lot of people in trouble in this clan. Like how kitty got demoted for retaliating. This isn't going to help you.